15+ Year Old Account

Mind Sear animation

Few days ago I recognized a strange thing about mind sears animation. And I could have sworn it was not like this the day before:

Mindsear "ripples" (for the lack of a better word) out from your target. Now I always get the riplles for the first 2-3 ticks, but the last 2 are just the beam animation without the aoe animation. Does this happen to you guys too? As I said I could have sword that I had the aoe animation for all the 5 seconds way before?
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Re: Mind Sear animation

nope i get the full ripple duration of the entire spell, must be your graphic details.

As a tank, seeing that, with only a holy priest in the group....f00king scary!

/ran away from the mob.

On another note about this animation: Does anyone else get low FPS when this is used? >_< Couldn't even move cause of it :S

Once again nope

try lowering your settings a bit to run it more efficiently for yourself. (like turn of weather effects and all that).