Expose armor and Demon form.

I just wanted to share this with all my lock friends.

If a rogue or a war, or any class that can reduce your armor does so before you cast demon form.... you will gain the % of the current armor you have. It turns out to be less then what you have normally.

Sorry if you knew this, but I just wanted to express to everyone how our only anti-melee ability can be exploited with ease.

If anyone really thinks locks are ok, they need to go jump off a building for being so stupid and ignorant.

P.S.
    I haven't tried it yet, but I would logically think this would work against druids going into bear form. I have no idea though.

Re: Expose armor and Demon form.

If you for example eat a 5 combo point expose with just under 2k armor, (3 points is enough) Then cast Metamorphosis, you have 0 armor
    If in doubt afk out

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011

Quote Originally Posted by Cebeaj
    If you for example eat a 5 combo point expose with just under 2k armor, (3 points is enough) Then cast Metamorphosis, you have 0 armor
    yep...

and people think demon form is cool...

WoW is just....wow

Quote Originally Posted by JustNa55ty
    I haven't tried it yet, but I would logically think this would work against druids going into bear form. I have no idea though.
    The armour multiplier is worked from your armour contribution from equipped items in bear form, if you switch into bear form whilst under the effect of sunder or expose, you will still have a bonus amount of armour - like it would be if you were to have the effect applied after shifting into bear form.

I don't have a warlock, but I hope this is fixed, it seeems rather silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge
    Son, I am not disappoint. You have saved many child today. :')

Known issue...not like it matters as any smart melee will just kill you before or after and not have to deal w' you during. Blizz has known about this since beta...no fix. Just like those entire walls of text of buffs and fixes yet nothing on the locks except "demonology nerfs not happening THIS TIME".
    User has been banned permanently for trolling.

Blizzard, to put it mildly, has no concept of how to balance locks for both PvE and PvP. Thats why they havent offered any solutions; THEY HAVE NONE.
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

Go go gadget meta... oh noes the Claw got me. Damn Penny and Brain for not correcting Blizzard in time
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

I really hope that this is a bug... b/c if it isn't...

its the worst designed ability in the history of WoW...

Period.

Quote Originally Posted by DurpaDurpa
    Step 1: Get Full Resil Gear
    Step 2: Get Full Stamina Gems/Enchants
    Step 3: Get Healer who completed Steps 1 and 2
    Step 4: Profit
    People don't listen to people who can't even read the topic and reply in context.

You make yourself look dumb and have lost all clout.

Not my fault you screwed yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by JustNa55ty
    People don't listen to people who can't even read the topic and reply in context.

You make yourself look dumb and have lost all clout.

Not my fault you screwed yourself...
    He is just trolling... Watch his posts... He posted that once or twice already... Total bull... he is just trolling. An Id***

Quote Originally Posted by elderamy
    He is just trolling... Watch his posts... He posted that once or twice already... Total bull... he is just trolling. An Id***
    and what a lame troll too..