3v3 healer for mage/ret pally

What do you think will be the best healer to complement the ret pally/frost mage combo for season 5?
    Since between the mage and the pally, they share 4 long suration ccs with min CD, i was thinking resto shammy, or tree resto druid, but i still have no clue
    Shammy nice for bloodlust+grouding+shocks and hex adds another cc
    Dont know too much about resto druids but they can probably outheal shammies, and cryclones def is a positive.
    Holy pally has good raw heals, but only hammer to cc, Priest also good for MBs and PS. I just cant decide..
    Anyone have any suggestions?

Re: 3v3 healer for mage/ret pally

Shammy for the CC, slows, totem buffs, and chain heals also nice CC with, repent, hex, sheep

Re: 3v3 healer for mage/ret pally

I would also go with a shaman. I am going to talk for the pally, cause I play one, and the main problem is CCs like fear and sheep. Grounding totem or ES on that and you are golden. Both the ret pally and the frost mage counter melee pretty hard, and shamans can heal through ranged reasonably well.

Problems I see are no MS, and CS as the main interrupt, because it is hard for the healer to be in range and have a GCD to spare. If you guys can get a nova > Deep Freeze > CS > ES combo off you will probably win the match right there. Good Luck.