Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    eibbun

Re: Icy Prism Creation Example.

i dont recall being able to buy primal nethers with badges when brilliant glass first came out, though :P

plus brilliant glasses only came with 1 rare, not 3 ><

Quote Originally Posted by eibbun
    did brilliant glass have epic gems? :P
    World of Warcraft Client Patch 2.4.3 (2008-07-15)
    • Jewelcrafting
    Brilliant Glass now has a small chance to make an epic gem.

eibbun

damn, that musta been one hell of a small chance

Only thing I would like to see... is why they chose those three gems. And if that IS the pattern, could they put in a pattern for the other three gems? Put em both on 40h cd's or have em share a timer... I just can see how pissed I'd get when I start Prospecting and getting the OTHER gems.

Kriis
    [color=blue]This thread has lived beyond its life expectancy. ... It's also met the forum quota for posters insulting the intelligence of their peers to grasp the age-old upper hand in argumentation, I believe officially coined by Plato: "Ur, like, dumb and that's why I'm right." Zarhym

The three gems it uses are the three least profitable gems. Huge citrines, sun crystals and bloodstones still cut and sell pretty decently...on my server at least.

did brilliant glass have epic gems?
    Yes. When they announced that they were adding epic gems in the next patch to Brilliant Glass I started stocking my glass in my bank. When the patch hit I had about 10 glass... and I got 3 epic gems. I would say I was around 15-20% chance of getting a epic from the glass... sometimes I seen back to back epics.

Well on my server the frozen orb are sell for 80g and all the green are sell for around 5g each so it come to 110g

the green and blue are sell for 20g each and the red for 80g so I dont think it's will be good and u even got a CD on it lol!

the eternal life never go under the 80 each

So it's up to u guys , but I will not start to stack them up cause I can make more money by selling them all separetly look the average of your AH before spending your gold in that it'S the only thing I can say

Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yes. When they announced that they were adding epic gems in the next patch to Brilliant Glass I started stocking my glass in my bank. When the patch hit I had about 10 glass... and I got 3 epic gems. I would say I was around 15-20% chance of getting a epic from the glass... sometimes I seen back to back epics.
    too bad it didn't matter at that point

they added the chance to get epics at the last patch, when they were the least profitable. no one was willing to buy epic gems on the patch before expansion.

joy something to spend my badges on. already full badge gear for my bear spec and nearly all my kitty. Money is a greater priority atm since i main tank nax so i don't get much time for kitty.