LIONHEART blacksmithing

hello guys...

I only want to know if there will be a 4th rank to the lionheart sword obtainable from blacksmithing?

i really wanna know 'cause in a "blue post" I saw something like "we don't want someone to choose any profession because he feels like he HAS to...so less items bound when created and more when equipped"...

that's very kind from blizzard to do this....but for the OTHERS

I decided to do blacksmithing BECAUSE of the lionheart sword and i spent a lot of time to gather all the items needed to craft it and now you're only saying byebye there is no more upper rank?

i'm really disapointed about that 'cause the one thing I expected the more into WOTLK was to discover the NEW skin + caracs of that very weapon...

PLZ can I(and i'm sure not the only one interested in it!!) have a real response from an "official" person?

thanks a lot

Nÿssa.
    (paladine on Krasus EU) -> longue vie a "L'Envol d'Alexstrasza!"

Re: LIONHEART blacksmithing

You choose Blacksmithing, because you NEEDED Blacksmithing to make that sword. You HAD to have BS to make Lionheart/Mooncleaver in TBC, solely the thing Blizzard wished to remove with WotLK.

/facepalm

In the post you quoted they said they DO NOT want you to pick BS because you HAVE to have a BS weapon.. No professions are like that in wotlk, so it's not a huge loss for you to have BS now..

And btw, "official" persons don't exist here, if it's blizz staff you're referring to. If they are, they certainly will not post here :P
    "Though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil because I'm the baddest motherfucker in the whole damn valley."

and yet you must be a JC to gain access to the best trinkets and gems in the game?

something is wrong here

In saying that, the 2 new DK tanking swords are BOP. Unless I read something wrong.

No thats right. It also shows an axe labeled as a sword. Its also only in the beta.

Quote Originally Posted by mcpain
    and yet you must be a JC to gain access to the best trinkets and gems in the game?

something is wrong here
    Naxx trinkets completely trounce the JC ones. I could make a case that essence of gossamer is better than the JC trinkets even.

And yes, JC's get to use 3 better gems. BS's get two extra gem slots. Stop complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by mcpain

something is wrong here
    Best trinkets in the game my ass.

Yes. 3 "Better" gems we get to use and BS get 2 Extra slots! That's better than what we have. Every profession has its own little thing. JC,BS,ENG,Tailoring, ETC.

It's not supposed to be equal.

Welcome to World of Warcraft.

Dan