65 Shadow Priest damage help

Hi,

I play an alt Shadow Priest with friends. We always roll with

Prot pally
    Unholy DK
    Frost mage
    Resto Shammy
    and me the gimpy Shadow Priest

we are all the same lvl and have pretty much the same gear (outlands greens and blues) and I've got a pretty standard shadow spec. Am I just doomed to be last in damage (except for healer) because I have no AOE? Is this normal?

Re: 65 Shadow Priest damage help

Yes.

Yes

Basicly, it's normal to not being able to beat the tank untill you hit level 80 outside raids.

I wouldn't worry much about it, it's more about having fun and providing utility. Shields and PoM can be a lifesaver if the main healer dies.

unless you get mindsear @ lvl 75 you have no AE compared to other classes
    but u can assis your deathknight and put devouring plague on his target then he will spread it around over all trashmobs... pestilence > all
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujiama
    What's the worst thing about playing a Paladin?
    Having to tell your parents that you're gay.

Just click on the Holy Nova, remember, you are the holy shadow priest at you present lvl.

if you want too get a bit higer on dmg done do VT and SW:P then get the next target do same again and do that on as many targets as you can manage at a time, I got 1st dmg done in TK that way accualy, a long long time ago :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lequina
    unless you get mindsear @ lvl 75 you have no AE compared to other classes
    but u can assis your deathknight and put devouring plague on his target then he will spread it around over all trashmobs... pestilence > all
    Definitely this. When grouped with a DK, always Plague the first target quickly so Pest can spread it around. Then let the Holy Nova'ing begin. Or you could try tab-dotting, but it's a lot slower to ramp up, I wouldn't even bother DoT'ing up the first target except for Plague because it'll die too fast.