10+ Year Old Account
    Hey all if you wouldnt mind having a look plz Link here

@Delyian need to enchant Gloves but other then that keep up the good work.

Sig Made By Lilliputia....Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix01 View Post
    Hey all if you wouldnt mind having a look plz Link here

@Delyian need to enchant Gloves but other then that keep up the good work.

Swap gems to strength gems instead.
    Why go for crit socket bonus?
    6/10.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...izper/advanced

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everything looks good aside from going UHB over PL.

10/10

Can't link so you'll have to search it whoever posts after me, Jäckßauer Area 52 US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiizper View Post
    Swap gems to strength gems instead.
    Why go for crit socket bonus?
    6/10.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...izper/advanced
    Thanks for the feedback but curious as to why not haste? askmrrobot advises it as well as some HC players. Im just seeking feedback so i can increase overall DPS.
    Thanks again!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bauer View Post
    Everything looks good aside from going UHB over PL.

10/10

Can't link so you'll have to search it whoever posts after me, Jäckßauer Area 52 US.
    Absolutely jealous of that gear!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...adoul/advanced

I'm terrible. I know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Absolutely jealous of that gear!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...adoul/advanced

I'm terrible. I know.
    Get strength on your wrists and hands... And angerhide leg enchant. The valor ring is pretty good too, you should be aiming to buy that next :-D

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...magik/advanced (only using AMZ over purgatory because I logged out after lei shen)
    Last edited by mmoc0cdb03e806; 2013-05-07 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vmagik View Post
    Get strength on your wrists and hands... And angerhide leg enchant. The valor ring is pretty good too, you should be aiming to buy that next :-D

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...magik/advanced (only using AMZ over purgatory because I logged out after lei shen)
    Goddamnit, you have the belt, ring AND trinket that refuse to drop for me! /fistshake

Lookin' good. Lucky on getting two crafted items made already!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urdos/advanced
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have another trinket or are you just using RoX for some other reason?

Everything else looks fine. Jäckßauer @ Area 52 US.

Only other trinket I have is a 2/2 Upgraded 497 Lei-Shin's Final Orders, so I've kept RoX. I literally cannot get another trinket to drop. x_X
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    Only other trinket I have is a 2/2 Upgraded 497 Lei-Shin's Final Orders, so I've kept RoX. I literally cannot get another trinket to drop. x_X
    Switch AMZ with Purgatory if you're not on Lei Shen (seems like you've got just that one to go so understandable)
    Switch Remorseless Winter with Desecrated Ground or Gorefiend's Grasp, RW stun doesn't work on most boss adds in ToT

And especially with that gear, switch to Unholy for biggest DPS increase, unless you unintentionally logged out in frost, then ignore everything. Everything on the unholy spec is perfect. :P

Switch to Unh, change str/hit gems to str/stamina since you're over hitcap by absolutely massive amounts.

My armory link is @ picture on sig
    Last edited by Saybel; 2013-05-07 at 07:21 PM.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Unholy actually is about a 10k DPS loss for me right now, I've been practicing the Festerblight style and everything, but really it's just an overall loss because I'm not as used to it across two expansions now as I am Frost. I beat on a dummy for 10 minutes multiple times in each spec, final numbers were about a 10-20k delta in Frost's favor, and all of it was really rote memory trumping newness. Switching to Unholy isn't a magical fairytale of DPS increases because it's somehow 'better'.

Also I really, really don't like Purgatory; AMZ has more uses on things like Phase 1 Iron Qon, where it lets us take a third Fire Blast as the Tanks+Melee group with almost zero damage. Purgatory isn't going to save me on anything, because as a 10m Raider if something hits me hard enough to kill me, it's rarely the 'bleed out' damage that can be overhealed quickly, I'm usually dead because the tanks are dead and the boss turned around and one-shot me. So I'd rather have 'Mostly Useless' as opposed to 'Functionally Useless'.

Also I change my level 90 talent nearly every fight if there's a mechanic that it works for, I just use Remorseless Winter more often Solo/5-manning.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Nothing to rate above :<

My link is in Signature. new to unholy so dont hit with the biggest hammer ya got :I
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unholy actually is about a 10k DPS loss for me right now, I've been practicing the Festerblight style and everything, but really it's just an overall loss because I'm not as used to it across two expansions now as I am Frost. I beat on a dummy for 10 minutes multiple times in each spec, final numbers were about a 10-20k delta in Frost's favor, and all of it was really rote memory trumping newness. Switching to Unholy isn't a magical fairytale of DPS increases because it's somehow 'better'.

Also I really, really don't like Purgatory; AMZ has more uses on things like Phase 1 Iron Qon, where it lets us take a third Fire Blast as the Tanks+Melee group with almost zero damage. Purgatory isn't going to save me on anything, because as a 10m Raider if something hits me hard enough to kill me, it's rarely the 'bleed out' damage that can be overhealed quickly, I'm usually dead because the tanks are dead and the boss turned around and one-shot me. So I'd rather have 'Mostly Useless' as opposed to 'Functionally Useless'.

Also I change my level 90 talent nearly every fight if there's a mechanic that it works for, I just use Remorseless Winter more often Solo/5-manning.
    Dummy DPS isn't enough to accurately measure the difference between the specs since Unholy depends much more on raid-buffs and the execute phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Minxyqt View Post
    Dummy DPS isn't enough to accurately measure the difference between the specs since Unholy depends much more on raid-buffs and the execute phase.
    Spent the day doing LFR/World Bosses and LFD as Unholy. Tested it on quite a few things, including simcraft and trying Festerblight Vs. Standard rotation, and getting optimal use of my 4-set for Execute phases - Still a DPS loss. Also not subjectively any more fun for me then frost. It's fun, but so is frost, for largely the same reasons. /shrug

My numbers point to the idea that without a Ji-Kun feather (and with the impending nerf besides) it'd end up doing roughly the exact same DPS on most fights as Frost, with maybe a 3%~ delta on the few fights I could maybe get away with meter padding on, which we already have on farm anyways - but this is after I re-adjust to the new unholy spec with PS applying both diseases, free gargoyle, etc. So basically I'm looking at least two weeks or so of learning rote memorization of the spec all over to do roughly the same damage I already do now.

Just ain't worth it, from a purely personal perspective.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

10+ Year Old Account
    Spent the day doing LFR/World Bosses and LFD as Unholy. Tested it on quite a few things, including simcraft and trying Festerblight Vs. Standard rotation, and getting optimal use of my 4-set for Execute phases - Still a DPS loss. Also not subjectively any more fun for me then frost. It's fun, but so is frost, for largely the same reasons. /shrug

My numbers point to the idea that without a Ji-Kun feather (and with the impending nerf besides) it'd end up doing roughly the exact same DPS on most fights as Frost, with maybe a 3%~ delta on the few fights I could maybe get away with meter padding on, which we already have on farm anyways - but this is after I re-adjust to the new unholy spec with PS applying both diseases, free gargoyle, etc. So basically I'm looking at least two weeks or so of learning rote memorization of the spec all over to do roughly the same damage I already do now.

Just ain't worth it, from a purely personal perspective.
    Roughly similar is wholly inaccurate if you're talking about the amount of DPS you can gain by switching specs as Unholy has such a mechanical advantage over Frost in the current tier of fights. On single target the difference is small, in the region of 3-5% (and Unholy is still on top here) but 2h Frost suffers badly on mechanics when compared to it's cousin DW Frost, or long lost 3rd uncle Unholy, excelling only at switching with good amounts of burst.

The data showed by raidbots, shows an incredibly large skew of numbers, even when set to filter for all parses between Unholy and Frost, which just gets increasingly larger when on top 100. The difference on 25H is almost a flat 20k + on every fight, usually more. The difference is incredibly similar on 10HC too, though somewhat less pronounced on some fights. Switching to Unholy AND learning it is one of the largest damage increases you can see as a Death Knight currently, certainly more than having 1 gem wrong or reforging 0.2% too much hit or expertise.

And honestly Unholy is a very simplistic spec, fundamentally, even more so than Frost.

While everyone in the thread is "fixing" the person above them, that will be my answer, and I can understand why you don't want to switch and your reasons are mostly valid, most people don't want to switch spec, but suggesting the difference between them is anything but small is silly when Unholy has such an advantage in terms of mechanics this tier.

Who's talking about raidbots? Seriously, preach all you want. I'm pretty sure Euliat would be happy to educate you on the actual difference between specs and why you're talking about massive confirmation bias. But that's for another thread entirely.

TL;DR: It works for you, you like it, you see what you want to see because Festerblight was mildly overpowered and mass-adopted by people trying to push top 100, or by people in 25m guilds (like yourself) which historically has scaled better with unholy across three expansions. You claim it's superior and wrongly inform people to switch to it for the wrong reasons.

I'm done here, but seriously if Unholy was as big a damage boost as you said it was, I wouldn't have done 40k less on it on average fights even if I was half-assedly working the rotation.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

10+ Year Old Account
    So from my last post ive respec'd to unholy and would like to share! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rriki/advanced

@ Kittycovox Good job keep up the good work 9/10! Only one suggestion reforge exp off your ring "Seal of the Bloodseeker"

Decent gear, but no 4set? at 530++ilvl you can start replacing with hc tf offpieces, before that SR is just to stroong. 7/10

Started a new user(so cant post links), but u can check my toon on EU Armory : Jotna

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jotna;

Dat gear.
    Wouldn't use Death Siphon unless you're on a fight like Jin'Rokh or Elegon where there's a huge damage amplifier.
    Everything else looks good; try out Unholy sometime if you haven't and you're looking to improve your dps even more.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Fauer/advanced

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ayesh/advanced
    Don't really know enough about 2h frost to rate your stats jackbauer But I like how your deathknight looks.
    Just switched my professions up, they are much higher than shown in my armory, as they have not updated yet.
    Aware I'm not expertise capped as well.
    Last edited by Ragashii; 2013-05-12 at 03:19 AM.