Quote Originally Posted by Richardplex View Post
    This guy is my hero, no joke: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...netotem&n=Vice
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...sil&cn=Alathas if you want me, Most likely i'll be wearing a dress of some sort though :P barely do 25 mans so i won't be hitting 90% Apen with gems, hence im still str. UA isn't there because its a small (for me anyway) dps decrease for the annoyance of using it.
    0/10 for not taking UBA and using a hit trinket.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Foibles

Sucks that you needed hit rating and chose that mace, if you ever get out of that dilemma, Heroic Bryntroll is your best bet by far if you have no chance at Shadowmourne. (As Unholy that is)

8/10 anyways.

Yeah, only reg BT so far

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Norway, way way way way way way way way north.
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    @Foibles

Sucks that you needed hit rating and chose that mace, if you ever get out of that dilemma, Heroic Bryntroll is your best bet by far if you have no chance at Shadowmourne. (As Unholy that is)

8/10 anyways.
    8/10 because you use agility meta while you can gem one more blue socket for a 6 str + socket bonus (i.e bryntroll) and got too much expertise while other stats would benefit you more as an orc where 10 expertise (5 from axe racial and 5 from talents) is enough. + for not gemming expertise tho.

As for myself I know I should use str + haste in neck, fixing after raid! edit: just noticed im in pvp gear on armory. rate my wrathfuls! and a str + crit ring on my ring aswell, I fail :<
    Last edited by Theonen; 2010-09-15 at 09:42 PM.
    Death Knight Main
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Protqt View Post
    I click
    I keyboard turn
    I never go LoS

Oh, did I forget to say that I got glad as LSD?

As for myself I know I should use str + haste in neck, fixing after raid! edit: just noticed im in pvp gear on armory. rate my wrathfuls! and a str + crit ring on my ring aswell, I fail
    Well, first off the biggest mistake in your PvP gear is that your using Sigil of Virulence, over Sigil of the Vengeful Heart - It just increases the damage of your mainburst by far too much, for the others to compare.

Also I'd say that you should really consider dropping the 2 PvE Tier pieces, the benefit from ArP is insanely small, and I'd personally prefer the 4/5 set PVP bonus, extra resillience, and stamina which could allow you to use a different neck, or cloak anyday.

As for your spec - I suppose its a bit of a preference question, but I'd take Imp UH presence, and by all means Corpse Explosion is a musthave. I don't play with Wandering Plague myself, it might be pretty good in 3's, but I don't feel I have spare points for it, maybe you do when you play in Blood Presence.

Gemming, and enchanting is solid, nothing there. You do have abit too much hit, but it's pretty hard to balance that out perfectly.

So basicly my suggestions would be:

- Get Corpse Explosion, consider Imp UH, and switching to playing in UH.
    - Drop the tier pieces.
    - Use Sigil of the Vengeful Heart.

A solid 8/10 in my book.

As for myself, I don't raid anymore, I only do PvP - So my armory will be in my PvP set.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...alyon&cn=Poked

Quote Originally Posted by Pallydra View Post
    Well, first off the biggest mistake in your PvP gear is that your using Sigil of Virulence, over Sigil of the Vengeful Heart - It just increases the damage of your mainburst by far too much, for the others to compare.

Also I'd say that you should really consider dropping the 2 PvE Tier pieces, the benefit from ArP is insanely small, and I'd personally prefer the 4/5 set PVP bonus, extra resillience, and stamina which could allow you to use a different neck, or cloak anyday.

As for your spec - I suppose its a bit of a preference question, but I'd take Imp UH presence, and by all means Corpse Explosion is a musthave. I don't play with Wandering Plague myself, it might be pretty good in 3's, but I don't feel I have spare points for it, maybe you do when you play in Blood Presence.

Gemming, and enchanting is solid, nothing there. You do have abit too much hit, but it's pretty hard to balance that out perfectly.

So basicly my suggestions would be:

- Get Corpse Explosion, consider Imp UH, and switching to playing in UH.
    - Drop the tier pieces.
    - Use Sigil of the Vengeful Heart.

A solid 8/10 in my book.

As for myself, I don't raid anymore, I only do PvP - So my armory will be in my PvP set.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...alyon&cn=Poked
    i dont know much about pvp in all honesty but your ratings and your gear makes me give you an 9/10 reason being i dont know anything about pvp really^^

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...+Co&cn=Thorwan

10+ Year Old Account
    Norway, way way way way way way way way north.
    @ Pallydra
    The reason for 2p T10 is holy pala + warr teams which I want the extra SS dmg, not for the ArP. Gonna pick up Vengeful heart, thanks for that Thanks for constructive advice anywho, need to aim for 2.2k in all brackets soonish with 4.0 coming up and really wanting arena master so I guess it will help! Also PvE gear up now.
    Last edited by Theonen; 2010-09-15 at 10:06 PM.
    Death Knight Main
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Protqt View Post
    I click
    I keyboard turn
    I never go LoS

Oh, did I forget to say that I got glad as LSD?

8/10, keep on going, you know what you're doing but just need the smourne

Since i'm new here and it wont let me post links

/character-sheet.xml?r=Blackrock&cn=Dreden

Quote Originally Posted by joshduarte6 View Post
    8/10, keep on going, you know what you're doing but just need the smourne

Since i'm new here and it wont let me post links

/character-sheet.xml?r=Blackrock&cn=Dreden
    10/10 What am I ment to say but gief you smourne

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...tar&cn=Oragany

I know my neck sucks balls and I just threw my nightmare tear in it cos thier aint anything else worth it really, just need the dam neck from BQL, Got Expertise on my gloves plus I eat food cos I hate being below 10 expertise.

apart from the expertise being low as you said there isn't much wrong with your gear/spec/glyphs.
    If it were my char i'd probably stick a 20 str gem in the neck and get the socket bonus on the legs with a 10str/10 haste and the tear, losing you 6 str overall but gaining 10 haste. Thats just my opinion though.

Nice profs for raiding too, i'd give you a solid 8/10 with room for heroic gear improvements and little else to be honest, the rest is good

Armory in Sig

9/10
    Only thing I could see that would possibly need changing is getting a few heroic pieces, which will come in time ofc.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ore&cn=Fazelol
    Still have yet to see a neck drop in ICC. Period.

6/10
    Weird mix of PvE and PvP gear without completing either set, but given your spec I'm lead to believe you're going for PvP, with no trinket. Professions are good though.

character-sheet.xml?r=Scilla&cn=Bartlebam

Since I'm new, won't allow me to post links.

Hi, I'm having some problems with my DPS, it seems I cannot get over 4k (5.4K in ICC with 30% buff). I'm using a Blood Spec 51/0/20.

My armory profile is eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dun+Modr&cn=Lorth%C3%ABras

I would love some comments about how to improve. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by cubete View Post
    Hi, I'm having some problems with my DPS, it seems I cannot get over 4k (5.4K in ICC with 30% buff). I'm using a Blood Spec 51/0/20.

My armory profile is eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dun+Modr&cn=Lorth%C3%ABras

hi, first of all i have to say you took hit rating to a new level. hitcap for blood dps dks are 263. priority should be something like this. STR > ARP > CRIT. ofc hit is very high, but only till you hit the 8% hitcap. also your expertise is low, try and get 26 expertise. another problem you might have, since ur gear isnt too bad for toc quality is ur rotations. always have ur diseases up.

and to continue this topic, here is my dk:
    eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=Mor%C3%AE

i dont have much heroic gear since im in a 10man raiding guild =)

regards,
    /Mori

Quote Originally Posted by cubete View Post

First thing you can do to improve is maybe post int he right topic? Or make a new topic?

Doing your homework helps a ton too...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313moridin View Post
    hi, first of all i have to say you took hit rating to a new level. hitcap for blood dps dks are 263. priority should be something like this. STR > ARP > CRIT. ofc hit is very high, but only till you hit the 8% hitcap. also your expertise is low, try and get 26 expertise. another problem you might have, since ur gear isnt too bad for toc quality is ur rotations. always have ur diseases up.

regards,
    /Mori

regards,
    /Mori
    well i give you 9/10 only because you have the herkumi and i think there is better trinket btw the rest is very good

here my dk : Kahla dk tank (hakkar EU)(i cannot post link because this is my first one T.T)
    im not so well geared because it is my alt and with this i only pug

regards,
    /Mori
    Probably 7/10 to me. You went for T10 legs for Unholy which is supposed to be the only off piece (Heroic Scourge Reavers being BIS, crafted legs right under them), and got off set chestpiece, which is one of our best T10 pieces. You have Str+crit gems as unholy, another no-no, and you should be using 15str on gloves. You should also be using the crit meta since I'm almost positive you have 2 blue gemmed str socket bonuses. Not bad though. Also don't listen to the guy who posted before me, Herkuml is an AWESOME unholy trinket that takes a while to be replaced.

Since no one rated me still:

character-sheet.xml?r=Scilla&cn=Bartlebam
    Last edited by Bartlebam; 2010-09-16 at 05:16 PM. Reason: New post while I was typing

Quote Originally Posted by Llendnar View Post
    well i give you 9/10 only because you have the herkumi and i think there is better trinket btw the rest is very good

here my dk : Kahla dk tank (hakkar EU)(i cannot post link because this is my first one T.T)
    im not so well geared because it is my alt and with this i only pug
    Good gemming/enchanting choices, but you probably don't want that Fossilized Ammonite Choker, Even the 264 pvp necks have more stamina =\
    My armory
    DK tanking stuffs since WoTLK beta's first day of release.

Actually I have a real life, I'm just on my friends computer while we have a drink around his house before we go BMX'ing down the castle near by his house and found all the geeks spouting rubbish.
    Most fail troll thread ever. Featuring Boub as last post!