8/10, dunno why your gemming for sockets instead of straight 20 str, i dont completely object but i wouldnt personally gem that way. drop mining its useless

cheers

When a socket yields 4str+ and will be fufilld by an orange gem, you get str/haste....I'm mining because this is my only toon with epic flying....I am not farming nodes with a non epic mount so mining will have to stay for now

If not for kicks and giggles -
    wowarmory.c om/character-sheet.xml?r=Gnomeregan&cn=Xiaras

(Not been playing a whole bunch as of late. ICC = Borin')

2 bloodvenoms and he's frost, my kind of DK, 9.5/10
    Won't let me post link of my armory but my name is Altaîr, key combo for i is alt +0238
    I started raiding ICC about a month ago, so don't go too hard on me
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatinia View Post

Deathwing begins to explode as he explodes

Quote Originally Posted by Alexiaa View Post
    Slagge, you obviously know what you are doing, but drop that exp ring for might of blight, no reason to have that much exp as unholy! 9.5/10!!

wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anetheron&cn=Alexiaa
    Have passed is so many times its not even funny and now it refuses to drop

God I know that feeling Slagge, Might of Blight AND Lana'thels neck refuse to drop...REFUSE

Quote Originally Posted by Lirik View Post
    Get professions, Heavy Borean Armor kit on the gloves, 30stam/15res shoulder enchant, get your SoH to exalted, swap GoIT and GoDD for Rune Strike and Vamp Blood. You can keep points in Necrosis if you really want, but it isn't much for threat since it no longer procs off Runestrike (I think).

Other than that, keep doing what you're doing. 8/10

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Foibles View Post
    Get professions, Heavy Borean Armor kit on the gloves, 30stam/15res shoulder enchant, get your SoH to exalted, swap GoIT and GoDD for Rune Strike and Vamp Blood. You can keep points in Necrosis if you really want, but it isn't much for threat since it no longer procs off Runestrike (I think).

Other than that, keep doing what you're doing. 8/10
    I am exalted with SoH, but why get exalted with them when I should get the pvp shoulder enchant o_O. Other than that, thanks for the break down.

Because you want the exalted shoulders if you go dps. Plus the exalted ones are BoA

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Foibles View Post
    Because you want the exalted shoulders if you go dps. Plus the exalted ones are BoA
    true :P

@ Foibles, 7.5/10, no hardmode gear, .21% under hitcap, and if you feel the necessity in speccing 1/3 in subversion instead of 5/5 km, invest in a new tank.

cheers~

Considering that you arn't frost Necrotic, nor have you even a frost offspec, your comment about subv shows u don't really know about the spec. Frost threat is much much higher then unholy, not to mention the point in subv actually sims higher dps then a 5th in KM for me specifically. Especially with arp hardcap.
    Quote Originally Posted by da_ganner View Post
    easy now... lvled him from scratch i did.
    so no trolling. been unlucky with drops i have is all
    Quote Originally Posted by Grissym View Post
    Master Yoda plays WoW. A Priest, on top of it.
    I must tell the world!

Unholy sub Frost has the same threat issues as Frost is you have good gear and do good damage.

Well Foibles already got rated earlier today So I dont think he wants be rated once again
    Here's my character: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Darkblazer
    I used to be frost dw with Hc Gutbuster and Bloodvenom blade but switched to UH. Not sure yet which of the 2 specs i'll stay. Got alot of frost emblems and gear in my bank so giving me good upgrade advice would be appreciated much!
    Thanks in advance.

well if your staying unholy Id try and switch out some of the pieces with expertise on them, like your ring and cloak.
    I must tell the world!

Quote Originally Posted by wobbrocker View Post
    well if your staying unholy Id try and switch out some of the pieces with expertise on them, like your ring and cloak.
    Thanks for your comment
    I will try and get some gear to replace those pieces as Expertise cap isnt required for UH. But is there maybe a number you should want to have? Not lower than 10 maybe?

And btw does someone maybe knows an addon which will display /warn you when one of your ability's dodges/parries? Could be usefull for UH I guess.

If I remember correctly BiS unholy sits at 11 expertise? I would say as long as you stay around there you should be fine.
    I must tell the world!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Korialstraz

all help apppreciated
    my guild only runs 10 mans but any 10 mans so keep that in mind

Get rid of all those expertise gems, and if u need hit use str/hit gems not pure hit. And you have a proc weapon so Id switch to the sub frost unholy spec. And use str/haste gems for yellow sockets with +4str or better bonuses
    I must tell the world!