What should I spend my emblems on?

Well I have the glovs, chest and sundail, so what should I spend next, the egg of mortal essence or a neck piece?

Iv heaerd the egg only procs off fel armour and that maybe a bug and hence wil be fixed, but again 98 spellpower is swell. Bare in mind my guild is stil small so raiidng wont be happening anytime soon most likely/.

What do i spend my emblems on!

Re: What should I spend my emblems on?

what are you using for a weapon and what are your stats? Personally I use dagger and badge offhand---but ya you could go for necklace...kinda depends on your stats.

I am using Netherbreath spell blade and for offhand is the blue book from H nexus, 50Spell power, etc stats

I was thinking getting the badge off hand but then again I was hoping for a staff to drop.

Stats are demo, meta/ruin build and 1894 spellpower

From the gear I have seen that is currently available you actually get more from one hand/off hand than staff. If you plan on raiding go for the badge off hand...gives hit spell, spell damage...and crit or haste cant remember...I use it...it is nice off hand...and if you run naxx 10 there is a nice dagger drop.

Armory link would help.

A lot.

EDIT: Plus, the egg only procs off direct healing spells. Not the greatest warlock trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzywuzzy
    Armory link would help.

A lot.

EDIT: Plus, the egg only procs off direct healing spells. Not the greatest warlock trinket.
    Currently Egg proc off fel armor when it heals you...This has been confirmed

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...=Hyjal&n=Zuxia

I do have t7 gloves and pants...just not gemmed or enchanted yet..so they are not equipped.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ar&n=Locanddot

There is my armory, yes the egg procs off self heal, but many have been saying that is a bug and will be fixed. Rite now I am leaning more toward Heroic offhand if egg wil be fixed.

I'd get the hit rating haste belt too, then add an extra gem slot to it and slot it with 2 crit gems. Thats what I did. For that second trinket, go run heroic HOS and get the ember one in there, very close to the other trinket, except it goes off on any spell cast, including life tap, and even summoning your mount:P When they both go off, its 1k extra spell power baby good stuff.

Well i decided that the badge rewards sucked because i had better gear anyway,so i bought all the bind to account stuff for my rogue and have now decided to level him to 80... :P