Glyphs for a Blood DK

I'm just wondering about the best glyps for a Blood dps specced DK, i cant seem to find any good related blood glyps? So just hearing here what u guys seems to favour

Thanks

Re: Glyphs for a Blood DK

solo, 5 man, raiding?
    all hail king frost strike

5man/raiding/pvp

Right now I would say; Death Strike, Death n Decay, and Rune Strike.

As of the DK-nerf-patch, don't use Death Strike (no longer benefits healing, perhaps go with glyph of obliterate?), Death n Decay (fear chance decreased to 10% from 20%, maybe get blood boil instead), but Rune Strike will still be good since it's still going to be a zomgawesome move.

Right now I'm lvl 75 blood DK, I use DnD, Rune strike and horn of winter/death coil/..something else as my minors.

As of now, the glyphs that have always helped me dps are

Majors:
    Glyph of Obliterate - 20% damage bonus to Obliterate (You use this when your diseases are almost out, more than plague strike)

Glyph of Dark Death - 15% damage bonus to Death Coil (Works on both Sudden Doom/Manual Death Coils)

Glyph of Dancing Rune Weapon - 5 extra seconds on DRW (Lifesaver, although it has been nerfed, this is still more useful than the other ones, for that extra dps burst, at full rune power you get about.. 15-20 seconds?)

Minors:
    Glyph of Horn of Winter - Increases the time it lasts by 1 minute (helps you feel more useful to the unglyphed scrubs =D)

Glyph of Blood Tap - No more damage taken (Mainly a spotfiller, useful than the other minors anyway...)

Glyph of Raise Dead - No more buying corpse dust(Saves you money for the king pins of brokeness, like me)

chosendeath: Your first post falls under the spell school of Necromancy. Good job, you are well on your way to being a Death Knight.

I use Dark Death, Death Strike, and Dancing Rune Weapon glyphs for pve dps raiding
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

Quote Originally Posted by chosendeath
    As of now, the glyphs that have always helped me dps are

Majors:
    Glyph of Obliterate - 20% damage bonus to Obliterate (You use this when your diseases are almost out, more than plague strike)

Glyph of Dark Death - 15% damage bonus to Death Coil (Works on both Sudden Doom/Manual Death Coils)

Glyph of Dancing Rune Weapon - 5 extra seconds on DRW (Lifesaver, although it has been nerfed, this is still more useful than the other ones, for that extra dps burst, at full rune power you get about.. 15-20 seconds?)

Minors:
    Glyph of Horn of Winter - Increases the time it lasts by 1 minute (helps you feel more useful to the unglyphed scrubs =D)

Glyph of Blood Tap - No more damage taken (Mainly a spotfiller, useful than the other minors anyway...)

Glyph of Raise Dead - No more buying corpse dust(Saves you money for the king pins of brokeness, like me)
    If you're using Oblit at all as a blood DK you're doing it wrong. It should never be in your rotation. Ever.

The correct answers were:

Major: Dark Death, Death Strike, Dancing Rune Weapon
    Minor: Pestilence, Horn of Winter, Raise Dead

I fail to understand why so many blood dps dks are still using obliterate??? Death strike when glyphed and talented hits harder so use it, you're wasting your points in frost to get annihilation. The top blood dps spec is 51/0/20 for a reason. Oh well to each his own i guess but the three major glyphs that most dps dks that are 51/0/20 use are as follows: Dark Death, Death Strike, and the final is Dancing Rune Weapon.

~Caenn

Quote Originally Posted by Caenn
    I fail to understand why so many blood dps dks are still using obliterate??? Death strike when glyphed and talented hits harder so use it, you're wasting your points in frost to get annihilation. The top blood dps spec is 51/0/20 for a reason. Oh well to each his own i guess but the three major glyphs that most dps dks that are 51/0/20 use are as follows: Dark Death, Death Strike, and the final is Dancing Rune Weapon.

~Caenn
    Most of them don't read patch notes or don't understand the changes that went down the pipe to DKs so they just put their old specs back up and went on with their lives. It's the same reason you still see 17/0/54 UH DKs despite 0/10/61 being far superior now.

On a strict level, Oblit's damage scales better. However, the amount of talent points you lose going for Annihilation could be used toward talents that will increase your damage more than the difference. In regard to Blood DKs, Oblit is inferior to DS for this reason.