Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: What do you think about Ulduar?

Has anyone considered the Troggs?

I say this as Ulduar is a Titan complex and Titans first attempt at creating life were the troggs which were locked away in special vaults after the titans deemed them as failures, eg Uldaman and possibly parts of Ulduar.

Who knows, we might see a trogg boss, perhaps corrupted by Yogg'Saron? Maybe called Trogg'Saron?

Deleted

Will all the t8 drop from the udluar? If so, it's pretty fail.

Only one instance for whole 4-5months of playing is fail. Even if there is 10 and 25man versions... it will be:
    A) Easy, since there can't be so much new bosses, you've seen it in 10-man, you know it in 25-man. Damn..
    B) Booring. Really.

10-man versions is a nice little idea, those could be the ones for casuals. Easier, faster but not so rewarding as 25mans are. BUT since there is only one instance for one tier it's FUCKING BIG, FAT FAIL!

Since all the 25-man content is allready cleared by _CASUAL_ guild of mine, I'll take a break. Cheez, this game is these days too easy even for the casuals. Really. (Unless "casual" means 10-year old asshole who doens't know wtf to do. And even those guys are able to pug the whole content -.-)

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo
    lorewise Yogg Saron, aka Faceless one was encountered by arthas and Anub'arak in Azjol nerub while making their way to icecrown in WIII.
    this is speculation they never came out an said in lore that yogg saron was the faceless one they met
    Rogues don't have loyalties, they have contracts and their blades are purchased in gold.

this is speculation they never came out an said in lore that yogg saron was the faceless one they met
    we have met only 2 of old gods in wow and 1 in W3, it obviously was not a C'thun, so most likely it was a Yogg Saron.

the name of a Yogg Saron is not spoken in W3 but Anub'arak states in his cutscene that they have awaken old god, faceless one. so most likely it was him
    unless blizzard brings in MORE old gods.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

You know what i would like to see? For example, make it so by 2.4 comes out, everyone has BT cleared if you were halfway decent, like half the raiding population, THEN you bring out sunwell, so the bads cannot complain they couldn't see sunwell, as they were just as well geared as the best players.

As far as Ulduar goes, I'm sure it will be easy as cake just like SSC and TK, but it NEEDS an encounter like pre-nerf Kael'Thas, one that is hard without your damn "Dial-a-Difficulty". You can't pick a hard or easy version, hard or you don't try it.

Please don't bring back pre-bc raiding, it took forever to form a raid, arrange the groups. Carry 20 under-geared people

Wiping 3 weeks on C'thun, not to mention the trash, practically you'll be spending an hour clearing to him.... oh God no....

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCrawler
    If Naxxramas was the introduction to raiding 101 class for players who have never raided before, think of Ulduar as the second year class.
    I hope someone posted this quote already.
    If not, there it is.
    Second year /=/ sunwell. It'll be harder than naxx, but only the next step toward hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Emsarrev
    I'm sorry, this is more then likely complete and utter bullshit. Why on earth would they do that. It's like releasing Black Temple after Karazhan or something. I dont expect Ulduar to be a loot pinata like naxx is atm, but it wont even come close to pre-nerf sunwell.
    First off they stated first ulduar will be harder but didnt say why later on they stated it will be ALOT really hard they said it on bluepost im no blabering its true.

Also thing is bosses like in sunwell was clearable for casual guilds and not imba good guilds. thing was it just took em 3 weeks more to kill a boss or so and with the time they will have until next content patch. they will clear it without any doubt!

Im almost 100% postive they are doing one more thing, They are using one dungeon wich will be as big as 2 dungeons? get it? instead of doing ssc/tk split they make one big with like 13+ bosses.

If you have seen the dungeon where somone gets inside the mage, Search on youtube if you dont belivie me its FUCKING HUUUUUGE its like 4 blackwinglair or 2-3 naxx together.

and they aint even done with the instance in the movie.

soooo that being said i think ulduar will be awsome but ofc you can allways get dispointed!

Quote Originally Posted by FuzioN
    later on they stated it will be ALOT really hard they said it on bluepost im no blabering its true.
    You got confused, GC said that the're will be ALOT of hard modes, the bosses without the "hard mode" will remain just slightly more difficulty.