Disc PvP Arena Spec

I am going to play with a warrior in 2v2's, so I would like a nice Disc PvP spec for that setup, I have some thoughts myself, but I would like to see what you mean :-X

Thanks ;D!

Re: Disc PvP Arena Spec

Anyone? :-[

the poster spec above is pretty good but i dont understand why a war,unless familly or friend, i say if your looking for rating go with a rouge great peelers and when you bubble them they dont lose energy like wars lose rage :P

Quote Originally Posted by Konoka
    I do like this spec set-up, I have found it very effective in PvP. But I have one set back. As of right now with all the double dps, 3 dps, and even 4 dps teams in arena right now, I don't feel as if Imp Mana Burn is very effective. It would be nice in the few 2v2 battles against another healer+dps team but those are rare right now. I hardly have any off time to mana burn. I would just rather use these two points in Absolution to rid myself of DK or warlock dots at a lesser mana cost. But every priest has a preference. This is just my two cents.

Thanks for the advice ;D

I tryed PvP as shadow... any kind of PvP as shadow... and respeced, love it!
    Not only do I do more dmg in BG (!!), but I don't die in a very brutal way in about 1.5sec...

Using a http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/ba...00000000000000 spec, mostly because I don't have to much resi gear.

In arena you still die quickly, but you have a CHANCE to survive, and in BG it's pure love, lots of buffs (blessed recovery, focused will, blessed resilence all seem to be up constantly!) and reasonable dmg. Very nice.

A deap Disc build is probably better with more resi, but I'm very happy with this one. Ironicly it has very little healing talents... it's mostly a "ohshitohshitohshitimgoingtodie" prevention thing.

I would ask why you're using a PvE spec in arena...

Who, me?

Quote Originally Posted by Knf
    Who, me?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Knf
    Who, me?
    Yes you, not having pain suppression and MANY other bottom talents in disp tree is just plain retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    I would ask why you're using a PvE spec in arena...
    Sigh! You obviously know NOTHING about arena. Just further proof that these types of discussions are better left to Arenajunkies/EJ forums.

The specc Knf posted is THE best survival specc for low resil. It offers blessed resil, high +healing, and lightwell. Though it has piss poor regen, all that isnt necessary with games rarely lasting over 3-4 mins. Not to mention with glyph of Spirit of Redemption, when you get blown up (trust me you will), you can continue to heal your partner in hopes that he can finish the oposing team off.

Granted a skilled player can do just fine with any variations of a deep disc build, the SoR specc just makes things alot easier when it comes to staying alive.

Id like to know in what respect Knf's spec was "pve" ? =s

I cant see how PVE fits into that build anywhere...

I tasted bacon.. one day..

I'm thinking of

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...h=000000000000

For PvP as DPS, what u think? I havn't tried it yet but to me it seems kinda good? :O