Best Shadow Priest 2v2 Combo

Let's discuss what the best possible 2v2 combo including a Shadow Priest is.
    Obviously, it won't be viable considering how terrible Shadow Priests are right now, but if you absolutely had to 2v2, what would be the best combo?

Right now, I'm leaning towards Retadin + Shadow Priest.
    The main survivability problems come from melee, so Blessing of Protection would at least give some time to throw out some damage and get a full set of DoTs up.

Re: Best Shadow Priest 2v2 Combo

I'm doing 2s with an affl Lock.. cant dispell our dots and with both our dots up targets die so fast.. but u need high res and god fear rotations to pull it off..
    If we get like rogue rogue or BM rogue or ret rogue... yea we wont win.. but any Healer/x we will just flat out burn em.. Need the res to make it work though.. and I usually get targeted so Dispersion becomes ur best friend. especially with a healthstone

A rogue.
    You need someone who can lock down your enemies and give you some room to breathe.

Quote Originally Posted by Devstah
    I'm doing 2s with an affl Lock.. cant dispell our dots
    Most teams don't even have a dispeller, or simply don't bother.

My Rogue
    altoholic since 2000 (Diablo II release)

Quote Originally Posted by zsuper
    Right now, I'm leaning towards Retadin + Shadow Priest.
    The main survivability problems come from melee, so Blessing of Protection would at least give some time to throw out some damage and get a full set of DoTs up.
    Same, it feels the best to play with retardin, both as shadow or disc. But the problem is that you need a _good_ retardin, which is harder to find than time-lost proto drake.

I personally like a frost mage partner. In addition to poly, snares, and slows you can effectively silence any caster for a ridiculously OP amount of time between Counterspell and Silence (Arcane Torrent if you are a belf).

At 70 I did well with a well geared, and pro Hunter.