Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Why are there no raid quests?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn
    Then IMO, we should not raid Malygos... Who cares about mages? :P
    Me.....

>.>''

cuz pve is easy
    User has been banned 4 weeks for not doing any effort to spell correctly.

Cuz raiding in WotLK is like the scourge troops .... mindless.

Why are there no REP gains in raids?? >

heh this made me wonder, cos on some random naxx10 run a dude shared me a quest.. but i didnt think about it..

so i checked and the quest was http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=9033

seems you can still do some old naxx qs there

The MC questline were nothing more than a timesink to ensure that all guilds ended up having to farm MC for at least a month or so before being able to see domo and ragnaros. There wasn't anything special about it or anything. I would definitely not like to see anything like that again.

The questline in Kara to kill the Prince was kind of silly. I did like the Nightbane chain though, so I dunno.

Something like the AQ gates quest chain would be pretty rocking to do though.

I'm guessing it's because some raid quests were pretty annoying for a number of reasons. The kara questline for example required you to interact with stuff in rooms that you normally don't clear. So if your raid can't be arsed, you had to wait for the trash to despawn after the raid, then go and get it... and then you probably had to wait for next week's reset because you already killed the boss you were required to kill next in the chain.
    And then you had to do heroics to complete the chain.

The ZA chain was better but you still had to clear trash that is normally skipped. And the head turnins barely count as quests.