Poll: How big, is your chance in pvp, versus a melee orientated character ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Chance vs. melee.

Well, go ahead.

Re: Chance vs. melee.

Pretty damn good.

The option I want isn't on there to choose. Which would be I rape face.
    SIGNATURE RULES SIGNATURE RULES SIGNATURE RULES SIGNATURE RULES

*snickers* about a 99% chance im going to rip their face off.

the other 1% chance is another unholy death knight more skilled then me.

You missed the choice to get up to get a sandwich and beer before you walk back to your body. Sure you still lose but hey you got a sandwich and a beer.

Quote Originally Posted by wyrmeater
    You missed the choice to get up to get a sandwich and beer before you walk back to your body. Sure you still lose but hey you got a sandwich and a beer.
    ^
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikier
    Well, go ahead.
    You missed the part where you were Godly in PvP for years and at the moment are underbalanced. Though typically the people who post these type of topics are the ones who need to be OP to do well in anything...

This poll is neutral and unbiased without any hint of an underlying agenda. I eagerly await the results.

lol warlocks

you were completely OP bc and now you qq about your usefulness in pvp

welcome to shamanism. save for the op bc part.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikier
    Well, go ahead.
    I do just fine against melee but you missed option for QQ I have ben op for last two years and now I'm not blizzard must fix this immediatly right? Now that mages have fair chances against locks cuz they can't faceroll eny more its balanced. Keep locks nerfd or at least no chance of facerolling for next couple of years plz blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by ragefury
    I do just fine against melee but you missed option for QQ I have ben op for last two years and now I'm not blizzard must fix this immediatly right? Now that mages have fair chances against locks cuz they can't faceroll eny more its balanced. Keep locks nerfd or at least no chance of facerolling for next couple of years plz blizzard.
    Oh you mean back to how it was when the game was first released and locks were the most broken class in the game? Kudos for sounding like a moron. Half of season 3 & 4 really doesnt equal any of the crap posted above. GJ for showing you know absolutely nothing about PvP.

Oh and for all the trolls who come in here and post the "L2P" "ha ha no faceroll" crap remember this; It was every other class in the game that whined about fear for years. So please lets be truthful here, who really started the QQ train!

If you guys dont want to hear it from warlocks then you never should have done it to us years ago. Really get over yourselves people. Im sorry some of us actually want to play a complex class and not facerollrogues, ezmodeDK's, roflmages, and lolwutret.
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

Quote Originally Posted by k-shaman
    lol warlocks

you were completely OP bc and now you qq about your usefulness in pvp

welcome to shamanism. save for the op bc part.
    OP? A spec with retards that only did 1 button rotations? Please don't insult me, I've been affliction from the day I've started, we have never been OP, in fact we are still waiting for fixes. Right now you can't even have 2 affli warlocks in a raid cause of bugs, how many shamans were stacked in TBC?

as for l2p and whatnot trollishness....a melee typically kills us with between 1 and 3 buttons pressed. Very close to a literal faceroll. Also let's be realistic about two things...the past is past get over it and most people playing now didn't even have their toon back in whatever era you are justifying this imbalance around.

Blizz has clearly screwed up before and will again. I'm encouraged they are working to fix things quicker now but today's news of "no big fixes/changes till uldar patch" really has me disappointed since it is a nail in the coffin for S5. S6 will start w' melee having their pick of the best gear while we will be stuck w' welfare's and pve mix and match. This just perpetuates the cycle unless we get overbuffed which I doubt in the land of meleecraft/warlockhate.
    User has been banned permanently for trolling.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Flawedhero
    You missed the part where you were Godly in PvP for years and at the moment are underbalanced. Though typically the people who post these type of topics are the ones who need to be OP to do well in anything...
    And you my friend is as stupid as he, cos you embrace the thought "you were op XX months ago so you must be steamrolled and useless in PvP now, SUCK IT UP"

Moron.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Flawedhero
    For years? Before TBC locks were as bland and mediocre as we are now if I'm not mistaken. Things got outta hand in TBC, but is that a reason to nerf warlocks to the state where they're barely playable? Wouldn't surprise me if your main is a Rogue. Now that's pure headrolling.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by ragefury
    Makes me wonder if you play a warlock at all sounds like you play a gimp mage

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

or just reroll a ret pala or DK then ur OP again

I gave up on pvp in TBC already, I found that rogues were more frustrating than pvp was fun. My desk appreciates the less severe fist slamming it got.

Quote Originally Posted by Offsprngr
    OP? A spec with retards that only did 1 button rotations? Please don't insult me, I've been affliction from the day I've started, we have never been OP, in fact we are still waiting for fixes. Right now you can't even have 2 affli warlocks in a raid cause of bugs, how many shamans were stacked in TBC?
    It was fairly clear that this was about pvp, cant really remember a time when 1 button would get you far in that, as a lock anyway. Quite frankly, i wish I could know how the entire arena rating table of teams would have looked if druids just werent there, as im fairly sure they lent far more OP "BNJFAUGebkvsi DIE SCUMBAG!" rants than locks did. PvP as it stands atm, a pally can kill me in the space of their bubble, a warrior... well, theyre spinning around in that retarded circle, im not sure if he MEANT to kill me, but he did on the way past, hunters, oh dear, im being teabagged by something called "NUMBAWUNKITTY". And rogues. Even if im meta specced, theyl'll just vanish, wait for my pink horns to dissappear, and zerg me down instantly. I'm not one for sweeping generalisations, but if you're a rogue, diaf please.