Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Happy New Year! Tier 8 and Ulduar Weapons preview!

<- Shaman.

*crosses fingers* will blizz have mercy with us? :

lol @ dragon nipples btw.

I like the rogue helmet. If only they would rotate the eyes to a more evilish look, instead of looking sad.
    Imo the Bloodfang helmet wasnt too great either. Whats with the "hidden" antler, and the totally vertically streched look on it. Make it look like a decent hood.

No worries about that set anymore, my main is now a Death Knight, and these sets, I like!

If you like that helm, and dislike bloodfang. Seriously you have bad taste :P

The mage set seems wrong, it should be pants judging from the mages in the Violet Citadel. ???

Quote Originally Posted by evoker
    The mage set seems wrong, it should be pants judging from the mages in the Violet Citadel. ???
    Yeah, it's pants, not a robe. And it's a pretty refreshing set, I'm a little jealous (being a priest). I know there'll be outcries about how casters should wear robes and that mages look dumb in a chestplate and helm setup, but damn, it's a battle mage.

Hawt.

I love the rogue set, looks very good. The others look pretty good too.

Oh by the way, if you have the CE of WoTLK at the back of the concept art book looks like what would be the paladin t8 set, which looks godly o_0

the priest headpiece looks rogue-ish

I (for one) really like the rogue head. Looks like Jack Skellington's head in "A Nightmare Before Christmas". Gives the rogue a stealthy look. Though im not playing as a rogue i can feel for you who does and doesnt like the head-piece.

As a shaman i cant wait to se the new armor for them. Think they did a good job on the T7...atleast the 25-set...didnt like the blue colors.

I think all of the new T8-set looks good...except for mage. If they decide to go with that, they have to implement a new dance for mages. "The Robot".

Deleted

okay i like the rogue helm a bit but i hate that the upper part of the helmet looks like a stupid smiling monster

Quote Originally Posted by tokes
    "rogues havent looked good since bloodfang"

amen partner.....
    I second that!

Deleted

imo t4 was awesome too for rogues

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    imo t4 was awesome too for rogues
    T1 we had boobs on our shoulders, wheee
    T2 bloodfang, looked good. at least, the "revised" bloodfang did
    T3 is the T7 we have today, it was pretty ok, though too gray.
    T4 pink purple and black. the colors could have been redone, but it wasn't too bad overall
    T5 was a laugh certainly. pink eyed skeletor.. it was rather nasty.
    T6 wasn't too bad.
    T7 same as T3 but different colors, not too impressed by it
    T8 the shoulders are awesome (special effect), the helmet is dreadfully disgusting though

I understand that as a rogue they want us to be agile and sleek for all them quick in and out kills and all, but I think it would be fun to have a model that places fear into our opponents, rather than running up to them with a helmet that looks as if we have downs and were constantly crying. Oooooo Scary...

Quote Originally Posted by najari

Pala ?

Quote Originally Posted by najari

Imho if this is the T8 paladin, I will forgive Blizzard for the T5 and T3/7

I LOVE IT !
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

I like these sets. Yes, I also like the rogue one, because it makes the character more mysterious, two-faced backstabber (badum-tisch).

Sad that there is no trace of paladin set yet. I am dying to see it, since it is t8. The even tier number sets for paladins are always looking great, while odd sets look like crap. If that concept art is the true paladin t8, then hell, I will hug Blizzard! That thing looks awesome.
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Quietwhisper
    I understand that as a rogue they want us to be agile and sleek for all them quick in and out kills and all, but I think it would be fun to have a model that places fear into our opponents, rather than running up to them with a helmet that looks as if we have downs and were constantly crying. Oooooo Scary...
    Your stuns that take us from 100% to 0% hp before the stun is up already does that.
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

-> Sword_2H_Ulduar_D_01Black.jpg

OH MAH GAWD! I can't describe the look of this baby with anything else but fabufuckingcredible!

Priest set looks pretty good, can't wait for the warrior set though

mage geadpiece looks like a piece of shit. I also hope that the robe is gone and pants are used instead.