Surge of Light procs as Disc?

Anyone getting surge of light procs when raiding with holy priests? I noticed it when I was raiding and looked at a WWS parse and saw that it proc'd 50 times in the raid. This of course is a great bug and I wanted to see if anyone else was enjoying their mana free flash heals. Of course it can't crit. I'll take what I can get though

Re: Surge of Light procs as Disc?

It's a fun bug.

If your (disc) Prayer of Mending gets overwritten by another (holy) Prayer of Mending, you will reap all the benefits from this one.
    That includes free SoL crits.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

If one priest in the raid specced for SoL everyone gets it afaik.

I even get it as shadow when i heal myself or others

same goes the other way around.. they get some divine agis procs... ofcourse free SoL procs are awesome.. yumyum
    It's just a game.

Fixed in 3.0.8
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]