Thread: Finally...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Finally...

This is a great fix!!! Thank God this is happening!!

What is all this crap about mana? First off... as some people have said, destruction is dependent on gear. With the t7 4 set bonus to life tap, life tap isn't a dps decrease but an increase, and should be up all the time and made part of the rotation. Also there are many people that find soul leech bad talents, but that is also a joke. If your gonna life tap make a macro letting your healers know. With soul leech you will be topped out on health most of the time.

Most everything we know about destruction has changed. Time to rethink things.

what i am trying to say is that mana isn't an issue ... i also have t7 bonus ... but making our spells depends on life taps is not cool ... what happens when we lose set bonus next tier ???

plus some ppl find it fun to play pvp destru ... but life taping in pvp as destru kills u ....

Quote Originally Posted by Mantús
    what i am trying to say is that mana isn't an issue ... i also have t7 bonus ... but making our spells depends on life taps is not cool ... what happens when we lose set bonus next tier ???

plus some ppl find it fun to play pvp destru ... but life taping in pvp as destru kills u ....
    Use your lowest lvl life tap for the bonus in pvp if you don't want to die...
    But what are you pvping in t7 for anyway???!

Quote Originally Posted by JustNa55ty
    Use your lowest lvl life tap for the bonus in pvp if you don't want to die...
    But what are you pvping in t7 for anyway???!

i didn't mean that i pvp with t7 ... the pvp story is something different than what i said in pve