Poll: Is frost going to be the new pvp build?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Frost Now For DKs?

So I'm thinking after the patch is released frost may be the spec to go or atleast a build with some frost. What are your thoughts and opnions.

Re: Frost Now?

/Bump

Re: Frost Now For DKs?

no you should all stay unholy, don't spec over to frost. Unholy is still the way to go and pwns face, stay unholy.

clicky for armory

Quote Originally Posted by Gamehenge
    no you should all stay unholy, don't spec over to frost. Unholy is still the way to go and pwns face, stay unholy.
    I must admit, all the highest rated DK's over on EU Cyclone 2vs2 are Unholy. However, I love frost, so im sticking with it.

Still Frost/Blood

Quote Originally Posted by DrWhen
    I must admit, all the highest rated DK's over on EU Cyclone 2vs2 are Unholy. However, I love frost, so im sticking with it.
    yah i love frost too, i don't want to see the fotm throng come rolling into our tree and getting all the whiners to cry for nerfs to it

clicky for armory

Yes, please stay unholy. I am somebody who plays the tree which offers fun and not the FOTM shit.
    I also don't spec into overpowered shit because I don't want to be lame.

Unholy will still be the PvP spec, because although it got nerfed, Frost is still inferior in terms of utility.

ha, you can try frost, and then, share us your felling and experience of it ! ^_^

err ok im not pro at pvp by far, but our 5v5 is doing ok, we are building up rating since we just play 10 games a week but won 8-2 last week so im happy

i play with a dualwield build, picked up every speldamage increasing thing i could, relying heavy on HB and IT
    and it works very well

pvp as unholy is nice, but being frost makes u a lot les kiteable