Nitro Boosts nerf...why...just why

Why the F*ck is blizzard nerfing the only usefull engineering enchant apart from the haste enchant on gloves. We we're the most nerfed proffesion in TBC and probably Wotlk eventually. Blizzard even said they nerfed engineering too hard in TBC, but i guess they really don't give one crap about engineering.

Re: Nitro Boosts nerf...why...just why

Because we are all slaves to arena balance now.

Since Nitro Boosts are pretty much useless now as they don't stack with enchants (which makes no sense) I think that every self bonus from every proffession shouldn't work in Arenas, bgs and duels. That would cut out the mining 500+ hp The self JC 41 stam jems, the BS only sockets and craftable items made from BS, the shoulder enchant from inscription. Just every single proffession bonus.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetoez
    Since Nitro Boosts are pretty much useless now as they don't stack with enchants (which makes no sense) I think that every self bonus from every proffession shouldn't work in Arenas, bgs and duels. That would cut out the mining 500+ hp The self JC 41 stam jems, the BS only sockets and craftable items made from BS, the shoulder enchant from inscription. Just every single proffession bonus.
    I lol'd.

I've seen a "my profession's been wrecked" thread for every single prof in the game.

I just sit back and enjoy the QQ.

BS didn't get any nice Weaponsmith weapons, else I'm happy with BS, my rogue is Engineering and like that even more..

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetoez
    Why the F*ck is blizzard nerfing the only usefull engineering enchant apart from the haste enchant on gloves. We we're the most nerfed proffesion in TBC and probably Wotlk eventually. Blizzard even said they nerfed engineering too hard in TBC, but i guess they really don't give one crap about engineering.
    So let me get this right, your upset that there was a minor nerf on 1 enchant, and all the sudden your profession is destroyed?

Sure OK, if it is so horrible then pick up another trade skill. Or better yet post on a message board were someone from Blizzard might see your complaint and take it under advisement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Iosif
    So let me get this right, your upset that there was a minor nerf on 1 enchant, and all the sudden your profession is destroyed?

Sure OK, if it is so horrible then pick up another trade skill. Or better yet post on a message board were someone from Blizzard might see your complaint and take it under advisement.
    That's why they nerf it