Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Best Warrior UI?

hie there everybody!!!

just wanted to know if u know a goood Warrior UI thats not so messy?

pls link ur UI and suggestions---maybe some pics?

regards/Skello

Re: Best Warrior UI?

mmm
    3*12 bars from bartender
    cooldown count for bartender icons
    minimap
    chat
    omen
    swing timer
    quartz cast bar for target/focus

I am OCD, you might be able to tell.... I don't like clutter. My raid frames are kept organized during raids as well, I use perl classic instead of xperl. Recount is in the bottom right, but hidden outside of groups. Action bars adjust to stance changes, every hotkey is bound with 1-+ and (shift) 1-+.

there is a hidden bar, with orther mounts i have, also my stances are there, and verious other macro's ect.
    this setup gives the most for me, and alovs me to have access to everything i need.

This is my ui wich I've built with inspiration from 3-4 known UIs. Ciderhelm's (@ tankspot.com) UI is a big influence. Raidframes comes at the left side, and party frames comes at the very top (in the black area). The big bar over the character bar is just to keep track of CDs etc :>

I dunno if the pic will work, here's a link otherwise: http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=24065125kh2.png

hi Serynn

which addon do you use for your health bar and group modification? or can anybody tell me which addon he use?

thx

my health, groups health and raid frames are all build useing pitbull

i like your UI turbo. very neat and un-cluttered. What target frame UI is that? Looks a bit like pitbull? I found pitbull to be way too complex and confusing to configure to my settings, but would still like something that looks a little more clean that perl classic. I use pclassic because it is so easy to set up...

Quote Originally Posted by Astair
    i like your UI turbo. very neat and un-cluttered. What target frame UI is that? Looks a bit like pitbull? I found pitbull to be way too complex and confusing to configure to my settings, but would still like something that looks a little more clean that perl classic. I use pclassic because it is so easy to set up...
    Aye its pitbull. took some time to get used too for me too but now i know it inside out kinda :>

here is a bigger picture btw (worse quality tho):
    http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/857/dawgj2.jpg

This is my UI is use for my warrior and mage. Mostly everything is bound to my alt+12345 and Shift+12345, also f and g.

I really like keeping my UI clean, and finally after playing around with it i found to like this one :P.

Great UI turkey. What target frames addon is that??? I like those a lot

i use a combo of xperl and bartenders to keep my screen nice and tidy like the above ui's

i only have things like my buffs, mountbar, damage meter, grim reaper etc, showing when im not in combat, they usually have a setting so you can make them invisible during combat

whats the mod for the square map called again ?

"Never get into a situation where you have to suck cock for crack" - Chris Rock

Pitbull
    Bartender 4
    Simpleminimap
    Recount
    EavesDrop
    SCT + SCTD
    KGPanels
    Buffalo

there, a big pic :P

Turkey, I Love your UI!!! can you list what add-on's you are using? i fell in love with it the second i saw it. everything looks very clean and organized. thanks!

here is my UI again, a couple small changes, and this one is during combat...

ast thats sick!!
    for now i switch between my diablo ui and nothing, depending on what my computers doing =X ill post a pic if i can find one
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Quote Originally Posted by Phaturkey

This is my UI is use for my warrior and mage. Mostly everything is bound to my alt+12345 and Shift+12345, also f and g.

I really like keeping my UI clean, and finally after playing around with it i found to like this one :P.
    anyway to get this on say curse?, i really like it

but is it 1440x900? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitingisfun
    Hallo huter . good is 2 now ther is hunter woh playd till vanilla . i haved warr 2 but i was bored lol . i aso reed alot moore much forums but i writ so dab enlish i caus breein dmg to peoplol i beter just reed an wathcs i no writ point less posts an topics but mein ting is that peopl under tsand wat u writ .
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    It's like reading a slowly evolving train wreck.

Juggur

Turbo, what is the addon that you have at the bottom, to help seperate your chat/buttons from your view? The 'black' if you'd call it.