Ulduar.... a blessing for... ?

what do u think ulduar will be?
    will it be again so casual like naxx?
    will it be like ssc/tk in early times?

what do u think?
    here should be my signature... FAIL!

Deleted

Re: Ulduar.... a blessing for... ?

Hopefully casual like naxx, I have 0 desire to waste my spare time grinding for consumables and shit.

15+ Year Old Account

I think it will be more difficult than Naxx, but certainly not pre-nerf Magtheridon, Vashj, Kael etc hard.

I just hope they itemize the loot better. WTB Strength.

i hope its hard as all hell clearing wraths current content was a joke
    3 drakes up was the only challenge atm and thats done

I think it will be more difficult than Naxx, but certainly not pre-nerf Magtheridon, Vashj, Kael etc hard.
    then it will be cleared 1 or 2 days after release ~.~
    here should be my signature... FAIL!

well i think it will be slightly harder but like they were stating that they love the concept of sartharion with adds alive.

So my guess is that they will make futur encounters hard mode available as well with a better loot table.

So i can only cheer this system so that everyone will be able to see content but the best will do it the hard mode way

Deleted

Quite the opposite, actually, Janz...
    I hope it will involve no "luckfactors" and requires 10% skill, gear, knowledge, teamwork, timing, attention and dedication to complete it.

Why? Because it will shut up all the so-called "hardcore" guilds.
    That, and I water my plants with the tears of former "world-first" guilds who cry that the content is "too hard" or even "impossible"...

Please Blizzard, don't kill my plants!

In all seriousness though, I believe only the last part of WotLK, presumably the Arthas-fight, will be close to this hard.
    Ulduar will be what Zul'Aman once was after Karazhan. Doable, but not made for everyone of us.

Its fine if the difficulty ramps up but hopefully not to a ridiculous extent, in its place being more challenges like the 3 drakes (though moreso)

Quote Originally Posted by Val3rim
    well i think it will be slightly harder but like they were stating that they love the concept of sartharion with adds alive.

So my guess is that they will make futur encounters hard mode available as well with a better loot table.

So i can only cheer this system so that everyone will be able to see content but the best will do it the hard mode way
    It's pointless. Casuals will just whinge that the can't get the hard achievement loot. Blizz needs to start catering to the raiders. They're bored shitless right now.

Quote Originally Posted by eu.zulu.shinthar
    what do u think ulduar will be?
    will it be again so casual like naxx?
    will it be like ssc/tk in early times?

what do u think?
    No idea, there have been little if any information posts about it, my hopes, snowy.
    I hope not.
    Depends, if you mean attunements, then that wouldnt be bad.

Dark, evil thoughts, mainly what the Old ones tell me.

Yess... master, they are unaware of the plans of Yogg-Saron, FOR THE OLD GODS!

>.>

<.<

(>^^)>
    If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Water is Life

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Smashalot
    It's pointless. Casuals will just whinge that the can't get the hard achievement loot. Blizz needs to start catering to the raiders. They're bored shitless right now.
    Not really, I'm a raider, I've cleared every shit hole of Wrath, and I'm not bored. I love the fact that 2 raids a week is enough to clear stuff. That just gives me more time to do arenas and school stuff etc.

Deleted

It will be harder than naxx, but not too hard, I think bosses alone will be medium that it takes from most of raiders, casuals and hardcore few attempts but then down but they will also have hard mode that only few guilds can done in few attempts

I hope it'll be like Sarth+3 drakes/speeded up KT/grobullus/something like horsemen but not ignorable (like if horsemen were like illidari councils).

In sum I mean more active fights where you have to do a lot of things, but not just DPS/Heal/TPS like Patchwerk.

From now I like only 1min phase of Sarth25+3 when vesperon+shadron are up and you have to run from void zones, check for lava waves, check for elems, heal through it and dps as much as you can, also keeping saving rotation on MT. Such combination of a lot things to do is nice.
    I hate gear check fights, my lovely fights from BC were (i don't have a lot of SWP experience though):
    Archimonde, Bloodboil, Councils, Kael'thas, Vashj, ZA egg boss(easy ofc but still not bad), Hex Lord Malacrass.

Quote Originally Posted by eu.zulu.shinthar
    then it will be cleared 1 or 2 days after release ~.~
    so what? you will not clear it after this short time.

dont compare yourself to the very very top palyers in the world caus u r far far away from them (i hope for u)

Quote Originally Posted by Smashalot
    They're bored shitless right now.
    go meet your friends.

oh. sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by sirrk
    so what? you will not clear it after this short time.

dont compare yourself to the very very top palyers in the world caus u r far far away from them (i hope for u)
    A randomgroup could have cleared naxxramas on the first day.

Quote Originally Posted by Janz
    Hopefully casual like naxx, I have 0 desire to waste my spare time grinding for consumables and shit.
    Get out of my internet. Now. : <

well sometimes I wonder if people do read the news on this very site? O.o

It's stated that it will be a bit more difficult then Naxxramas but still doable by almost all people, except the hard modes which will (propably) be harder then sartharion 3D, also there should be an extra boss which is tuned for hard mode level so only those a little bit more ambitious will kill him.

Also to put a little statement here, I find the idea of hard modes on bosses good. so everyone can see every single boss and still those hardcore raidguildes do get there challenges. But I do agree to one previous poster, I think it wont fix the problems, the casual raiders will scream again, cry again, that they are unable to do the hard modes. then blizzard will tell that 95% of the people are casuals and that the content should be for them and make the content easier, after what the hardcore raiders cry that their challenges were taken away.

Ulduar will be much more difficult than the easy shit we currently have.

Dont forget that for the casual gamers changes have been made in Ulduar aswell.

As far as I have heard the original plan was to have our current 25 man raid badges (naxx25 etc.) Drop in 10 man Ulduar. Next to that new badges would be introduced to the the 25 man Ulduar dungeon. This way casual gamers could still gear up from 25 man naxx gear badge rewards, and at the same time open a new level of gear and items to higher rated guilds or hardcore guilds.

Personally as a hardcore raider, I dont like seeing complete retards in the game who cannot even play their own class properly with full T7.5 -.-" I really hope with Ulduar 25 man this will not be the case.

I think Ulduar will prove a bigger challenge than Naxxramas - but how much I'm not sure of.

Blizzard will probably focus more on hard mode encounters as Sartharion 3D to make Ulduar last longer.