Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Re: Glyph of Frostbolt

Quote Originally Posted by KDirtMcGirt
    Personally, I am *NOT* taking the glyph, because I still have a lot of farming to do, and the chill effect really comes in handy there. So that's my two cents.
    Throwing in my two cents as well.
    Yes, what you wrote is very true, but for those situations I just use Frostfirebolt.
    For example for killing mobs before they get to me, typical Frost mage "strategy", impossible to do with the Glyph.
    Just start with FFB, then spam the usual FB cycle.
    Mobs will be slowed down just like if you had started with an un-glyphed Frostbolt ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Emiex
    I am not telling anyone to spec anything. I am expressing my viewpoint on raiding. I know people will be frost and other horrible off specs and show up to raids. Most people in general are morons, after all what would the world be without them.
    dps:

frost > dead ffb mage

and stop being so arrogant about your point of view
    "Is it true, the devils end up like you?
    Something safe for the picture frame?"

Wow this has gone way off topic. Anyone else notice that the one lecturing people has 242 hit? Isn't it every members responsibility to be hit capped in a raid?
    "Peace is a lie"

I don't recall the numbers off the top of my head, before the patch yesterday 242 with raid buffs was hit capped due to double dipping FFB talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex03
    I don't recall the numbers off the top of my head, before the patch yesterday 242 with raid buffs was hit capped due to double dipping FFB talents.
    But only FFB, not scorch living bomb or pyro. Even looking at armory now it is only 278.

But with the 6% bug one would need to be at 289 afaik to come prepared and not expect others to do something for you. And once again that didn't address scorch, living bomb, or pyro.

Now after patch to come to the raid self sufficient one needs to be 368 (assuming you have EP).

My only point is before calling others out about gimping a raid, make sure you have done your part.
    "Peace is a lie"

For ten man raids, frost also provides the best control, in my opinion anyway.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.