where is a good mining route in northrend

I use the sholazar Basin and it seems to be way 2 crowded i do the outside/pillars route but it is way to crowded does anyone know a place other then that and a good route to follow.

Re: where is a good mining route in northrend

sholazar basin at midnight?
    1. You're reading my comment
    2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
    4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
    5. You're checking it now.
    6. You're smiling.
    7. You're still reading my comment.
    8. You know all you have read is true.
    10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
    11. You're checking it now.
    12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

im not giving out my secrets zzzzzzzzz

icecrown seems the logical answer.

dont forget the inner sections as well.

Yea Same here Basin even at 2in the morning there were still 8 people mining so i waited till 5 am and there were still 6-10 people mining, give me a break do these kids do this religiously? I can see mining at 5 in the morn but doing it every night and being on all day it seems some of these people Live in the game and never sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by napaZ
    Yea Same here Basin even at 2in the morning there were still 8 people mining so i waited till 5 am and there were still 6-10 people mining, give me a break do these kids do this religiously? I can see mining at 5 in the morn but doing it every night and being on all day it seems some of these people Live in the game and never sleep.
    Dont forget about time differences for one and possible that 3rd party software for farming?

I wish they would enforce getting rid of Bot's a lot more it makes the game no fun when someone "cheats" to get where they are. This is the reason i quit playing Lineage 2, when i spend a couple months farming for my level then some gets to the same place in 2weeks w/o playing that's pretty dumb. Same with farming honor sure its fun but it eventually gets boring and you need a break so it takes a little longer to farm but people bot Av up and somehow never get caught and wake up in the morning with like 15k+ honor when in reality they wouldn't have the patience or the time or both to get that.

I know you botter's out there would say "Just get it for yourself" or " don't QQ because I am doing something you can be doing as well its not my fault you don't bot"

Thats not the point the point is its cheating when you dont have to put any effort in to get rewards that take other people Hours upon Hours of their life to get.

Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    ty rilgon helpd
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Sholazar basin hands down is the best place for Saronite ore. The Redwood Forest, er, Grizzly Hills is the best place for Carbonite, er, Cobalt.