Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Levitate on Others

So, let's say they are mounted. Does it work with their mount? Thanks!

Re: Levitate on Others

Quote Originally Posted by phaffo
    you can't cast it on yourself and mount, so i'm guessing its going to dismount them...

Hmmm, I can see this being a really good way to annoy the hell out of a friend by dismounting them, assuming it works that way. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cory12
    Hmmm, I can see this being a really good way to annoy the hell out of a friend by dismounting them, assuming it works that way. :P
    I dreaded the come of this patch, but if this is the case, everything is forgiven. NOTHING beats the ability to grief your peers needlessly. If this is true, then this patch is made of win and cookies. ;D
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Any PTR Priesties that just happend to check this out?

Any PTR Priesties that just happend to check this out?
    1:00pm pst when the servers come back up, crosses fingers, i'll let you know, but i don't think they are going to change the way the spell works just make it work on others...

Very low mana cost + No Cooldown + Glyph for no reagant cost = Levitate spamming for maximum griefing.

I wonder if its going to interrupt what they are doing?
    Would be cool to use it when someone steal your ore or herb :P

I get it now! This is how they're making up for the CoH nerf! Personally, I'm excited
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    You sir, is a retard.

Lol reading, and participating in this thread does have me very worried about how they're going to make this mechanic work. haha Can you say, hotfix?

Quote Originally Posted by Cory12
    Lol reading, and participating in this thread does have me very worried about how they're going to make this mechanic work. haha Can you say, hotfix?
    probably like pw:s only able to cast on party members...

Quote Originally Posted by nowimnothing30
    probably like pw:s only able to cast on party members...
    Ahhh, good point...that makes sense. Still makes you able to grief people but at least people you aren't in a group with would be safe. :P

I will enjoy casting it on all the melee before starting patchwerk.

I'm sure people who are mounted will be invalid targets. Although the suggested griefing potential makes me giddy~

i only wish they had done this back in BC...would have made for a fun lurker fight.....hehehe

lol, get some revenge on those bastard Shamans.

The fact i can now levitate party members has caused me to forget about the CoH nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Nockturn
    I will enjoy casting it on all the melee before starting patchwerk.
    i <3 you!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abolishment
    Eclipsicolossamegatonational? There. I've captured the essence of your penis in one, perfect, 28-letter word.

Quote Originally Posted by SmexySavvy
    The fact i can now levitate party members has caused me to forget about the CoH nerf.
    If you think the CoH nerf was unjustified, please go play another class. Maybe DPS is more your style?

just tested it. can only cast on party members. can't cast on mounted members...