Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Levitate on Others

Thanks for the help! ;D

Sooooo, can u cast it on the grand mammoths then`? :>
    Ive had loads of fun jumping off dalaran on them and watching them die...
    Would be cool with a levitating mammoth :>

Quote Originally Posted by TriPr
    Sooooo, can u cast it on the grand mammoths then`? :>
    Ive had loads of fun jumping off dalaran on them and watching them die...
    Would be cool with a levitating mammoth :>
    "can only cast on party members. can't cast on mounted members"

im pretty sure i could shield one in my party the other day, u can buff them as well, so why not levitate? care to test?

im pretty sure i could shield one in my party the other day, u can buff them as well, so why not levitate? care to test?
    thats the point. try to shield a random guy that runs by. as i said you can only cast shield or levitate on party members, if they are mounted you can't cast it on them. tested already a few lines above...

I dont think u get my point :<

U know, the grand ice mammoth and the traveller one got their own little life (Health bar)...
    So the mount isnt mounted, arff im too tired for this, ill try it out myself tomorrow, gn ^^

Deleted

I'll restrain myself from making another thread and ask it here..

To all US disc priests, has the rapture bug on powerword:shield been fixed? God cant wait to see my regen in heroics skyrocket! ;D

I dont think u get my point :<

U know, the grand ice mammoth and the traveller one got their own little life (Health bar)...
    So the mount isnt mounted, arff im too tired for this, ill try it out myself tomorrow, gn ^^
    The mammoth is considered a vehicle, thus not a party member . I think

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by nowimnothing30
    thats the point. try to shield a random guy that runs by. as i said you can only cast shield or levitate on party members, if they are mounted you can't cast it on them. tested already a few lines above...
    I never understood the reason why you can only shield party or raid members anyway. *shrug*
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by Aureact
    The mammoth is considered a vehicle, thus not a party member . I think
    Ive tested it today, and IT IS POSIBLE, have fun with levitating mammoths

Yesterday at thaddius I thought I would give a mage a levitate for laughs. Ofcourse, he started to evocate at the time and it got interrupted. Had good laughs. ;D

Levitate on others + Doomguard = Flying Doomguard of Awesomeness. I should've got a screenshot. But it flies a few feet above the ground.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by lolapus
    Levitate on others + Doomguard = Flying Doomguard of Awesomeness. I should've got a screenshot. But it flies a few feet above the ground.
    This was the first post today that actually made me laugh

cooms

yeah on thaddius the priests in our 25 man took it upon themselves to put it on everyone. i forgot i had it so to say the least when i was trying to jump over to thaddius i had a heart attack when jump didn't work and i thought i was falling to my death...it was a good laugh on vent after the sighs of relief...

WTB Prayer of Levitate!

Blizzard hates priests, we have to buff 25 ppl with this!! PLZ FIX KKTHNX!!

:P

Love it, made a bet against our top fury warior that I would out dps him on Patchwerk as shadow. Won 200 gold... shame he died... bad luck i gues...

Quote Originally Posted by Knf
    WTB Prayer of Levitate!

Blizzard hates priests, we have to buff 25 ppl with this!! PLZ FIX KKTHNX!!

:P

Love it, made a bet against our top fury warior that I would out dps him on Patchwerk as shadow. Won 200 gold... shame he died... bad luck i gues...
    Actually, seriously- it's cheaper to levitate a number of people in raid across those green poison rivers than heal them afterwards, so prayer of levitate works for me.

115 mana, and no reagent with glyph- it's seeing a lot of use lately.

I'd be down for a prayer of levitate you could even put a single light feather regeant cost that wasnt glyphable and I would still use it.

I've tried casting it on mounted players, and nothing happens.

But I do have another funny Thaddius story. Our priest doesn't use levitate often, except for that fight because she seems to always miss the jump. Well she had me targeted at the end of the fight before the jump, and casted levitate as she went to go off. I floated safely to the other side while she completely missed. Right away she started complaining she didn't know what happened, and it was lag and all this other stuff. I let her think it was lag until it ended, then fessed up. Good times
    That's badass!.......I say badass now

Levitate only works on vehicle type mounts, IE the tundra mammoth and the chopper, i havn't yet tried it on wintergrasp vehicles but that might be an option. yes it wont work on other mounts.

hate the fact that u have to use "alt" cast. learned that the hard way. dragonfight for sons of hodir rep. argh, lost my grip, but thats not to bad, i can just levetate. click click click, WTF!!! smash...