Possible way to help the CoH nerf, tell me your opinions...

I was doing some thinking this morning, and I believe i might have found a solution to the CoH to make it a bit better and still have what blizzard wants...the use of other spells.

Perhaps maybe a Glyph? Hear me out when i suggest this and think about it. I haven't put too much thought into it or anything to figureo ut what would be good numbers but:

"Your healing spells give you a % chance to refresh you Circle of Healing cooldown."

I was thinking maybe a number like 20%...maybe 30% (The number has to be high enough to make it useful but not over powered)

What do you guys think? I mean it will do as blizzard apparently wants some priests to do...use other spells! I mean personally Circle of Healing has never counted for more than 20% of my healing except for certain bosses where I was AoE healing but a 6 second cooldown still hurts.

Post your opinions..who knows maybe it'll get brought up to blizzard?

Re: Possible way to help the CoH nerf, tell me your opinions...

That sounds like a decent idea that you could build upon, but how many spells are you actually casting in that 6 second span? I feel like the cooldown would be over by the time it procs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    You sir, is a retard.

Well you can't expect to go CoH, Renew, CoH, Renew, CoH

Whole point to it is to cast CoH and maybe itll be refreshed after u pop a renew or flash heal or even a Prayer of mending on the tank..

I wouldn't use the glyph personally. It's only a six second CD, and yeah if it procs, you might save 3 seconds or so. But there will also be lots of times where it procs the refreshed cooldown but you don't even need a CoH at the moment. The cooldown is so small, I just don't see any need to add anything to make it smaller/refresh it. Good thinking though.