Thread: Mirror Image

Mirror Image

Seems bugged.

I understand they said that they wouldn't have "excessive" threat values(133%), but shouldn't they each get 33% and we get 1%?

If I pop mirror image, then hit something, they run past the images and start beating on me. So, for the moment, it seems 100% useless.

Re: Mirror Image

From what I've heard they take a few seconds to get agro off you now rather than doing it instantly.

not sure if this was addressed anywhere else, but since it pertains to mirror image, When my mirror image is up and my water Elemental is up , i can control all 4 with my pet bar , as in i can tell them to follow and my Mi's will stop following and follow and then i can get them to focus fire by using the water elemental's attack button

just thought it was something intresting to tell people about that might no know

Look FFB, Arance, Frost mages.. we all help each other some way when raiding pve.. so get off each others balls and play your spec to it's fullest and have fun with it ..
    " make sure when arguing with an idiot, he is not doing the same"

Mirror Image use to have each image take 133% of the mages threat, causing issues in raids. This was a bug, as they were supposed to take 33% of the mages threat, and it has now been fixed.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanen
    not sure if this was addressed anywhere else, but since it pertains to mirror image, When my mirror image is up and my water Elemental is up , i can control all 4 with my pet bar , as in i can tell them to follow and my Mi's will stop following and follow and then i can get them to focus fire by using the water elemental's attack button

just thought it was something intresting to tell people about that might no know
    Interesting. One of my major complaints is how mirror image doesn't focus fire the target I'm fighting when muliple mobs in an area.

??? ino i pop a mirror and then i get all the agroo it is buged
    :-[
    remember what you heard when you wernt even listening

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse
    Interesting. One of my major complaints is how mirror image doesn't focus fire the target I'm fighting when muliple mobs in an area.
    /agree, Im a few yards away from Gluth with out pally tank doin his thing at the back of the room with the adds, I pop Mirror Image, only for 2 of the muppets to run off after them ignoring the boss!...I've had a browse to see what the mechanics of these things are but couldn't find anything.

Mirror Images are like new players. Whatever they do, it's never helpful.

Not that they can help it. Unfortunately Mirror Images can't learn, new players can.
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    I'd like to believe the last part to be honest.
    I said can, not will.
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png