Thread: Me want BIIGAH!

Me want BIIGAH!

hi i am reworking my UI and i need some help... i want something that says POW! and by POW i mean something that does not look like blizz standard... i have been looking in the "Post your UI" and found some things in there... but i still need some help.. seen some people talking about "Moqq" or something (i think?) how do i get that? cant find it on curse
    also anything that will make it seem better... some artwork or tons of extra bars. i am a warrior and i respec a lot so something that changes ALL the bars when i get into a new stance?
    i have seen this sreen and i want it to look something like that...:
    http://www.hdimage.org/images/jiwt34...1809022113.jpg

any help and suggestions will be good

Re: Me want BIIGAH!

Muqq from Nihilum (now Ensidia).

You can find a old compilation on the www.nihilum.eu , in their forums.

Quote Originally Posted by frezzwar
    hi i am reworking my UI and i need some help... i want something that says POW! and by POW i mean something that does not look like blizz standard... i have been looking in the "Post your UI" and found some things in there... but i still need some help.. seen some people talking about "Moqq" or something (i think?) how do i get that? cant find it on curse
    also anything that will make it seem better... some artwork or tons of extra bars. i am a warrior and i respec a lot so something that changes ALL the bars when i get into a new stance?
    i have seen this sreen and i want it to look something like that...:
    http://www.hdimage.org/images/jiwt34...1809022113.jpg

any help and suggestions will be good
    can somone tell me whats that for an addon for the combatlog?
    I started the Book of Faces moving
    Was involved in the RP Invasion

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

heh found the muqq guy just 2 min ago in an old post here... cant wait to the servers go live to try it... xD
    anyway thanks for the help