Unnapreciated Buff of 3.0.8

Penance no longer requires you to be facing the target.. IMO huge help for arena so now if u get caught in a blind/sheep/fear etc you can just spam the penance bind to heal ur partner rather than turn to face them first.
    still no help for healing yourself but makes it easier to heal partner

Re: Huge Buff IMO

I totally agree. Especially in bg's where you can't keep track of where 7-8 people are and you can't always see the green circle surrounding his/her character, this will be a big help.

You are retarded if you play arena and can't figure out where your partners are.

it still turns you to face your target
    Quote Originally Posted by cryo85
    Because the X-53 is cooler than the Homo Steed
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    [Banned] For trolling.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    =======<()
    BBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    You can't balance vuvuzelas.

I wouldnt exactly call it HUGE buff, but its indeed very helpful in arenas and BGs

The fact that your partner needs healing is what worries me??

You must play with a squirrel as a partner or something for the other team not to focus you ;D..

..but yes it helps - not sure about the 'huge' bit.

Quote Originally Posted by ccckkk
    The fact that your partner needs healing is what worries me??

You must play with a squirrel as a partner or something for the other team not to focus you ;D..

..but yes it helps - not sure about the 'huge' bit.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by boosdawg
    You are retarded if you play arena and can't figure out where your partners are.
    And this.

Re: Unnapreciated Buff of 3.0.8

What I like it for is lag, no, seriously.

I live on a farm, sometimes my intrawebs gets fudged up by leaves, or moles, or a slight gust of wind, or someone looking at it funny.

Now, the game still registers key strokes and you can actually continue healing through the lag. But Penance was a problem if the tank had moved or I'd needed to use it on a mage stood behind me. This fixes the issue!

It's more amusing when I lag but my Mrs doesn't. As she plays a protadin I can simply turn my chair and watch her screen while continuing to heal.

Armory Link
    Life's like a salmon swimming upstream - Hard work, and sometimes you get eaten by bears.

Quote Originally Posted by Torture
    What I like it for is lag, no, seriously.

I live on a farm, sometimes my intrawebs gets fudged up by leaves, or moles, or a slight gust of wind, or someone looking at it funny.

Now, the game still registers key strokes and you can actually continue healing through the lag. But Penance was a problem if the tank had moved or I'd needed to use it on a mage stood behind me. This fixes the issue!

It's more amusing when I lag but my Mrs doesn't. As she plays a protadin I can simply turn my chair and watch her screen while continuing to heal.

Another possible fix for this problem would be to move to the city. Slightly more expensive, but hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Shapeshiftr
    Another possible fix for this problem would be to move to the city. Slightly more expensive, but hey.
    Lived in London for 10 years. I now live on a 20 acre horse farm in East Anglia (I don't own the horse farm by the way, the house just happens to be within it's grounds). Believe me when I say that moving back to a city is about as appealing as gouging out my eyes with a blunt spork. Then again I am of an age where things like peace and quiet appeal more than they used to ;D

Armory Link
    Life's like a salmon swimming upstream - Hard work, and sometimes you get eaten by bears.

i don't like it at all actually. having to face my heal target improved my already substantial sit. awareness. all the other healers were jealous of my elegant jumpy/spinny trick that would penance the target pretty much wherever they were.

i was a penance ninja /mourn.