How do you power level JC?

I want to power level my JC, but its going to be tough because he is a DK lvl 61.
    He is also miner. I have my main who is also a miner and can help with the gems/ores and he has 1.5k gold - ish. Anyone know any guides or know a good way to level my JC quickly and as cheaply as possible? XD

"Gnomes will win, by unleashing their secret, previously unknown weapon from deep in the bowels of Gnomeregan: Gnome druids. Those kittens and bear cubs will rip everyone apart."

Re: How do you power level JC?

dunno the site atm, and to lazy to look

just type in google

jewelcrafting 1-450

there u go enjoy

15+ Year Old Account

www.wow-professions.com

and be ready to farm ~400 thorium bars for yourself, because thorium is extremely rare in the auction house... or atleast extremely expensive

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria
    www.wow-professions.com

and be ready to farm ~400 thorium bars for yourself, because thorium is extremely rare in the auction house... or atleast extremely expensive
    not to mension the gems you prospect from them
    My Rogue
    altoholic since 2000 (Diablo II release)

quick and cheap is not an option

or you do it quick and buy lots of ore or gems from AH
    or you do it cheap and mine all the ore yourself
    and i suggest you take you main for mining, always goes faster if you can just ignore lowlevel mobs

http://www.wow-professions.com/wowgu...ing_guide.html

Quick and cheap IS possible. It depends on what is "cheap" for you.

Both my druid and dk have JC at 450 and it took me ~2h each. Bought the mats for ~3k each leveled to 450, then disenchanted everything and got about 2k from the enchanting materials. So it's not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghrim
    Quick and cheap IS possible. It depends on what is "cheap" for you.

Both my druid and dk have JC at 450 and it took me ~2h each. Bought the mats for ~3k each leveled to 450, then disenchanted everything and got about 2k from the enchanting materials. So it's not a big deal.
    Why bother having JC on 2 chars, doesnt feel like you can earn a living on it in the long run..

It's not always about moneymaking. I have JC on both as it is the best raiding profession right now. On my druid i use the dailies to get recipes and on the dk i get dragon's eyes which i use to create titanium items and sell them. Other than that i have every profession on 450 except for engineering and gold is definitely not an issue .

Quote Originally Posted by Pwonatizer
    I want to power level my JC, but its going to be tough because he is a DK lvl 61.
    He is also miner. I have my main who is also a miner and can help with the gems/ores and he has 1.5k gold - ish. Anyone know any guides or know a good way to level my JC quickly and as cheaply as possible? XD

I hire an unemployed American to do it for me.

So much cheaper then Chinese now a days.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyhat

I hire an unemployed American to do it for me.

So much cheaper then Chinese now a days.
    I lol'd.

I'm also aiming for my DK to go for JC. And BS.
    Will be a tough run to gather thousands of ores...

On two separate toons, it took me 2 hours and 1.5k gold to level JC from 1 to 350. The hard parts are 120-150 and 270-300, so if you have a somewhat intelligent strategy from looking up guides and such, you can reduce that cost by picking up gems/recipes for cheap. The biggest money saver is to find an Aquamarine Ward recipe, and use that to skill up for a large range of the expensive 270-300 grind.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachú
    Why bother having JC on 2 chars, doesnt feel like you can earn a living on it in the long run..

This is a funny remark...
    And totally wrong to.