Enchanting not as good.

Anyone else noticed that the ring enchants are kinda lackluster compaired to most other professions souldbount type moves?
    like LWers +114 ap on bracers.

kinda sucks really

Re: Enchanting not as good.

Quote Originally Posted by ElementalFuryFire
    Anyone else noticed that the ring enchants are kinda lackluster compaired to most other professions souldbount type moves?
    like LWers +114 ap on bracers.

kinda sucks really
    l2add please. both rings get 32AP = 64AP

best bracer enchant is 50 AP, so 114-50 = 64AP, omgnowai

Deleted

highest AP ench on bracers (non-LW) is +50 AP, so LW gives +64 attackpower on bracers bonus

ring ench gives +32 AP, 2x is 64 AP

both give 64 AP bonus total

i don't see your point

Nope. If you're an enchanter you get the same AP buff from enchanting your rings as a leatherworker does.

The difference between 50ap to bracers and 114ap to bracers is 64ap.

The difference between no ring enchants and 32ap on each ring is 64ap.

Fail less.

Alchemy's the worst imo. Trinket isn't even better than most Wotlk trinkets, and you need it to get the bonus potions effect. Mixology is pretty lame, and negligible.

I know what you mean, i think the Ring enchants are lame... im elemental shaman with jc (450) /enchant (440)... The benefits of JC are just amazing, i get +96 spell power from Dragon's Eye Gems...

But the Enchanting only enchants providers +38 spell power (ring enchants,counting both) which is Too INFERIOR when compared to JC gems or Insciption... And Inscription's Get Shoulder enchants that are +61 spellpower (with some additional Crit) which is insane...

Its not worth leveling enchanting when compared to other professions...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkakuma
    I know what you mean, i think the Ring enchants are lame... im elemental shaman with jc (450) /enchant (440)... The benefits of JC are just amazing, i get +96 spell power from Dragon's Eye Gems...

But the Enchanting only enchants providers +38 spell power (ring enchants,counting both) which is Too INFERIOR when compared to JC gems or Insciption... And Inscription's Get Shoulder enchants that are +61 spellpower (with some additional Crit) which is insane...

Its not worth leveling enchanting when compared to other professions...
    well if u read the other posters u would realize that u ahve to first subtract the original amount that a regular character could get.. lets see 3x19= 57.. 96-57= 39.. u are only getting an additional 39 spell power from being a JC.. so its pretty equal if u ask me

inscription is jsut the same.. from sons of hodir exalted u get a 24 sp shoulder enchant.. 61-24= 37.. still pretty equal

I have both Encahanting and LW on my main toon . Chanting is really nice in general, the bonus just makes it nicer in general. It's nice to be able to enchant your own stuff and saves you a lot of money. Dropping skinning for enchanting was one of the best choices I have every made in wow and its worth getting the best enchants for your stuff w/out having to worry about mats.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    Nope. If you're an enchanter you get the same AP buff from enchanting your rings as a leatherworker does.

The difference between 50ap to bracers and 114ap to bracers is 64ap.

The difference between no ring enchants and 32ap on each ring is 64ap.

Fail less.
    This is true. The OP's post is... wrong at least in it's presentation.

JC and BS still offer the best in terms of customization. I'd like to see +def or +dodge to rings.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Beaavis
    Alchemy's the worst imo. Trinket isn't even better than most Wotlk trinkets, and you need it to get the bonus potions effect. Mixology is pretty lame, and negligible.
    the point that alchemy (mixology for exakt) is considered worth than others is...
    no one really really uses pots/flasks except for some hard achievements, but in general, if you don't use them, there is no advantage from mixology, of course.
    but if you would use them, there would be an avantage, too. dunno if this would be as strong as from enchanting, leatherworking, blacksmithing or whatever. but it would be there, definitely.

mixology is best if u raid with flask. the bonus is almost same with any other profession + u get double duration. there u save gold. if u dun use flask ya it's not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaavis
    Mixology makes flasks stronger, which equates to the same sp or ap bonus from ring enchants, or jc only gems, etc...

The only two non-gathering professions that have no benefit are tailoring and engineering. Tailoring has cloak enchants that are much cheaper, and slightly better. Engineering has an epic helm, that is pretty easily replaced.

IMO, Engineering and Tailoring need a buff to equalize them in terms of an improvement. Something as simple as adding +36sp to the tailor only leg enchants, for example.