Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Are we (SP)now doing to much DPS?? plzs read before fapping.

After the mind flay fix yesterday. Im haveing it crit for over 4k. Im hitting over 4000 dps.

Is this intended? After 4 years of being capped under 1000 DPS, it nearly feels wrong, as if its a bug making us have high DPS.

I just feel like blizzard will somehow nerf us, because of QQs from other classes that we can actually not come bottom of the DPS meter now.

So do you think our DPS will remain at this high competative level? Or be nerefd from QQs?
    ( i noticed that 19k crit arcane mages, rets and DKs remain un- nerfed)

Re: Are we (SP)now doing to much DPS?? plzs read before fapping.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillstream
    After the mind flay fix yesterday. Im haveing it crit for over 4k. Im hitting over 4000 dps.

Is this intended? After 4 years of being capped under 1000 DPS, it nearly feels wrong, as if its a bug making us have high DPS.

I just feel like blizzard will somehow nerf us, because of QQs from other classes that we can actually not come bottom of the DPS meter now.

So do you think our DPS will remain at this high competative level? Or be nerefd from QQs?

I'm not really sure, but I must say that I respecced elemental shaman after 3.0.8 and I was wondering about the same assessment you're having.

Every 8 seconds my lavaburst crits between 7-10k damage.

My magma totem ticks, AE, for about 700damage and 1400-1600 crits, while I can still cast/do other activities.

My lightning spells crit in the 6-7k range.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that, given your opinion of sustainable damage, we're right in line with other DPS classes. But, wow, is it very potent. It almost makes me feel uncomfortable doing so much damage.
    Johnny: Dad! I did it?!
    Dad: Did what?! Cure Cancer?!?!!
    Johnny: Nah; I made the first post on a forum sticky! All shall tremble before me in my awesomeness!!!1!

haha.. this is hilarious ^_^ ... Spreists are masochistic.. they feel 'right' doing low dps that when they boost their DPS it feels wrong...

hehe.. enjoy it while you can, i know i might, because you never know when they were fix their typos.
    It's just a game.

15+ Year Old Account

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    There is a bug in Misery probably very similar to what Delmortis describes above.

We want Shadow priest dps to be competitive, but it can be really insane with this bug. We are looking into it.
    Source: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...eNo=3&sid=1#44
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

hehe.. enjoy it while you can, i know i might, because you never know when they were fix their typos.
    Hot-fixed on US servers with in 24 hours. I can honestly say I have seen very few hot fixes that fast, its ok for rogues to shatter 7k for months, but if we hit 5k for 1 day ..holy hell the world as we know it ends ...
    I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Prayerz
    Hot-fixed on US servers with in 24 hours. I can honestly say I have seen very few hot fixes that fast, its ok for rogues to shatter 7k for months, but if we hit 5k for 1 day ..holy hell the world as we know it ends ...
    qq

Quote Originally Posted by frankster
    qq
    QFT
    I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by frankster
    qq
    Don't be a twit. Posting the reality of over-potency of one class being 'overlooked' yet having it hotfixed from another is not 'QQ' -- it is extremely relevant.
    Johnny: Dad! I did it?!
    Dad: Did what?! Cure Cancer?!?!!
    Johnny: Nah; I made the first post on a forum sticky! All shall tremble before me in my awesomeness!!!1!

Deleted

yeh, its amzeing how fast that fixed that.... funny they cant do that to the other classes ..

15+ Year Old Account

WTF. My next raid is on monday, so I will never experience the imba DPS for once?

The HAT bug wasn't hotfixed for over a month, Paladins in Echoes of Doom weren't hotfixed for a few days, but once priests have a nice bug on their side they get hotfixed within 24 hours..?
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Deleted

Anyone know if this has been hot fixed on the EU servers yet?

I think it has been, my DPS on target dummys has gone down since yesterday.

Uhh

Priests were hitting 4k like... in November. Our damage is fine, just your guild that's shit if you think 4k is high.

And Misery got hotfixed in EU about 12 hours ago

Misery was a simple bug where it counted too many times.

HaT and Mutilate were hidden bugs that the devs didn't know for sure what was causing it, and possibly required completely rebuilding the ability.

QQ more.

Stupid thread is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillstream

My MF's were critting for well over 4K well b4 the bug and i was doing 4.6K dps on patchwerk months ago. I've seen several WWS reports of spriests nearly breaking 5K dps before last weeks patch too, so I don't really see how 4K is too much dps... so at the levels you're talking about... No, our damage is fine.

5.1K was my best after the MF fix and it seems the Misery bug was fixed before I did patchwerk because my MF crits weren't as high as some people's solo testing on the target dummies. If we are around 5.5K dps I don't see how that is too much, i've seen WWS logs of rogues doing 7K dps and mages doing 6K+

So for that reason... no I don't see the need for our damage to be nerfed...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Stupid thread is stupid.

Well feking excuse me for not being in full end game gear...

And arcane mages got buffed like mad in a raid enviroment where they can keep their mana up.

Why do everybody get scared when our dps suddenly is competitive?

Lasers, people are scared of lasers. To many alien movies probably. Fact.

About stupid buffs, have you seen a warlock spam Drain Soul on Patchwerk below 25% hp with Blood Lust (aka Heroism) and possibly a Wild Magic pot or whatever they are called now?

They go up in dps like mad... just insane.

Drain Soul Rank 6
    14% of base mana 30 yd range
    Channeled
    Drains the soul of the target, causing 710 Shadow damage over 15 sec. If the target is at or below 25% health, Drain Soul causes four times the normal damage. If the target dies while being drained, and yields experience or honor, the caster gains a Soul Shard. Soul Shards are required for other spells.

Nezoia is right. If you think 4k is too high then you have just been playing with bad dps. I'm pulling 4.5k on patchwerk and still getting beat by 4-5 people in my guild

i respecced shadow in this patch just to see what damage i was able to pull out
    i did 3.5k on dummies and 3.2k on grobbulus in the last nights naxxpug and i jizzed in my pants for that because i was sooooo happy :
    Quote Originally Posted by cryo85
    Because the X-53 is cooler than the Homo Steed
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    [Banned] For trolling.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    =======<()
    BBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    You can't balance vuvuzelas.