Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Are we (SP)now doing to much DPS?? plzs read before fapping.

Quote Originally Posted by sbarro777
    priests should never be able to out dps a pure dps classes. hunter/rogue/mage/lock should ALWAYS ALWAYS out dps all other classes. it annoys me when blizz allows utility classes to be able to dps better than dps classes.

dps classes should be able to heal better than healing classes to make it fair. and tank better than tanking classes.
    cry because everyone outdps you

Quote Originally Posted by joyu
    cry because everyone outdps you
    no1 outdps's me im talking more rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by sbarro777
    priests should never be able to out dps a pure dps classes. hunter/rogue/mage/lock should ALWAYS ALWAYS out dps all other classes. it annoys me when blizz allows utility classes to be able to dps better than dps classes.

dps classes should be able to heal better than healing classes to make it fair. and tank better than tanking classes.
    I don't really like the whole 'pure dps class' thing. Allowing one class to do multiple things is kinda nice, sometimes... But at the same time, it doesn't mean their single dps spec should be gimped. Hell, you guys have 3 specs, pvp/pve/farming spread out pretty evenly. We have all of it crammed into a single tree. Blizz did pretty good with DKs making them the hybrid of hybrids.. granted their DPS is through the roof.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumfail
    The ensuing debate is so exciting and necessary that I can't stop punching myself in the dick

Quote Originally Posted by Prayerz
    Hot-fixed on US servers with in 24 hours. I can honestly say I have seen very few hot fixes that fast, its ok for rogues to shatter 7k for months, but if we hit 5k for 1 day ..holy hell the world as we know it ends ...
    Easy obvious bug fix is done fast.

Long slow complex bug takes time.

Stop whining.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    No, the problem is scaling with raid buffs. Mages scale directly with heroism, we don't. A part of the problem.

On the other hand, on fights with movement (Grobbulus, Kel'thuzad, Sartharion), or with multiple adds (Malygos), we're king of damage.

Zomg i have to agree with Nezoia for once... I can't be beaten on Sapph, and if we do sarth with 3 drakes up I'm so far ahead it's a bit silly (we kinda haxx DP with a DK to all the adds is the reason). I nearly did 5K dps on Grobbulus last week to give you an idea and the next best was about 3.5K.

And again Nez is right about BL/Heroism... it's painfully obvious in very fast encounters where you are under the effects of a high haste buff for a high proportion of the encounter that we scale poorly from it. Our guild always uses BL at 35% on bosses meaning the mages get to cast their form of execute even faster which really gives them an advantage. Still even with that I will be just above them or about where they are most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by 06icb
    kk... all shadowP listen! YOU SUCK IN PVP, BUT YOU ROCK IN PVE! if any1 is unhappy in pve you are just a dumbass or well... a dumbass
    Thank you, oh kind sir. Your words surely brought enlightment to our pitiful, shadow minds. Now go back to your room and do your homework, kk?

And Bliz, fix shadow in PvP. Thankies ^^

I find it funny how blues never mention priests when it comes to aoe I often get the feeling we're the forgotten class :>