Page 1 of 2
LastLast

what is teh best healer in 2v2

holy pala or disc priest?
    Well raise up our glasses against evil forces, singing whiskey for my men, beer for my horses ;D

Re: what is teh best healer in 2v2

Resto druid

Holy Paladin, and I'm not even sure if it's close right now.

holy paladin atm

think it will be pala by now because of the bubble, that survivabilty part is about the only thing that keeps healers alive.

druids arent realy that good anymore, for survivability u need to stay in tree form (extra armor) and in tree form u cant cc things (cyclone / roots) soon as u pop out of tree ur a free kill for dks rogues and all burst

furthermore since dk's arived hots and specialy druid hots are alot less usefull
    Quote Originally Posted by nium
    [size=10pt] Devs: Our nerfs will block the sun.
    Druids: Then we shall tank in the shade! ...[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by spaycez
    Resto druid
    Heh

well It's about the gamestyle for the single player I think. Pala is more deffansive, for reasons of bubble high mana pool. Disc priest are more offensive with manaburn massdispell/dispells and dmg.
    Both are good, but I vote holy pala. In the end, arena is about who survives, not does most facerolling.

actualy.... its resto shammys now

Holy Paladin hands down. Check the top arena teams, they all have ret/holy pallies on them with either mut rogues, or death knights. Resto druids are total garbage, I have one and trust me, I want to delete the toon since they're so bad right now.

palas & restoshemans.

durids r rofl xd hai

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by nghatuc

hahahaha

Holy paladin by a clear mile, they don't need 1 piece of pvp gear except the pvp trinket.

15+ Year Old Account

It rhymes with Loly Saladins. Resto Shammies also good.

Weak attempt imo.

Holy pal :
    - double dps : bubble
    - heal + dps : divine plea

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetoez
    Holy paladin by a clear mile, they don't need 1 piece of pvp gear except the pvp trinket.
    If i spot a holy pally with NO resilience , its very very easy pickings for a rogue.. lol let him bubble , blind/cc the other bitch , and wait for the pally again... dismantle pew pew...

once a holydin gets over 600 resi... he becomes impossible to kill

Quote Originally Posted by bovaja
    ... dismantle pew pew...
    you know dismantling a healer is just useless and stupid? he won`t lose armor through dismantle, so the skill is just useful to prevent spell reflect from warris etc.

Quote Originally Posted by thrawn
    you know dismantling a healer is just useless and stupid? he won`t lose armor through dismantle, so the skill is just useful to prevent spell reflect from warris etc.

It still pops his shield?

i'mma try now, so bear with me....

Druid;

can heal while running, have the strongest cc in game, immune to polymorph, high armor.

The best thing about druids is their mobility, unless stunned, they can move freely while just making a simple shift, and their use of instant hots makes that mobility much more powerful, also having the best cc in the game makes for a good partner.

Paladin;

Most mana efficient healer, blessing of freedom, immune unless a priest is present, can make others immune to physical attacks, 1 minute CD mana return spell, stun, judgements have many uses..ie, normal run speed on target.

the best thing about paladin atm is they can survive the burst via the bubble.

Shaman;

When used efficiently, totems are enemy players worst nightmare. instant heal with hot has done some great wonders, mana shield, earth shield, earth shock, frost shock, tremor totem are all insane abilities heroism, offensive de-spell Hex.

Best thing about shamans, although it might take a player with a bit more skill with timing of totems and shocks, their a powerful 2's partner with enough resilience.

Priest;

has some mobility in healing (PoM, renew) greatest thing priests bring to table are, ability to be punching bags (with resil cap) being able to both offensively and defensively dispell, and "burn" enemy players mana.

Best thing about priests are they are really the only counter to a paladins bubble. Being able to both offensively and defensively dispell make for a powerfull ally when you are able to remove magic de-buffs and cc's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now for the bad of these healers...

Druids;

They need some high resilience right now to survive some melee burst if they are caught out of tree or bear forms. The recent addition of the dk's have been reason enough for druids to be worried, hots being completely removed are a danger when confronted with a death or save moment.

Paladins;

Nerfs keep meeting them on the road...

Shamans;

a good counterspell inbetween one of their nature casts locks out both their dmg and healing abilities. Micro-management of totems is too much for most. Weak to cc (if no tremor was set down). Mana tide is too easily killed.

Priests;

Mushiest of the healers until resil kicks in, Holy not too viable yet, disc lack's healing prowess that other healers get, but are evened out with their "punching bag" ability to take dmg. Dispell resist mechanics makes dispell a costly tactic sometimes.

Mana fiend is worse than mana tide in the sense that Mana fiend has retarded ai/is easily killed just like the totem. restores a meager amount of mana per hit, if it even does land one.

Quote Originally Posted by nghatuc
    JAJAJAJAJAJA this is very informative about pallies i suggest everyone watches