Thread: 0/31/40

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: 0/31/40

Quote Originally Posted by Urgganzish
    2/23/46 is the new incinerate spam build and it also gives a massive boost to your imp dmg.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=IbZcxczsxMZVcGVr0uVoAcc

Glyphs = immolate , curse of agony and conflag.

Rotation = immolate, corr, corruption, conflag, incinerate x filler, conflag again when its up.

Bloodlust = immolate, corr, corruption, conflag, soulfire x3, incinerate filler, conflag, soulfirex3 ...rinse and repeat.
    Don't really see why you would take spell stone over fire and brimstone. If you're going to spend so many points in destro why not finish the job?

F&B is overrated.
    Now, with the Glyph of Conflag change, it's mainly picked up for the damage increase on Immolate.
    The issue with that is that at 2000 spell power, it only increases immolates total damage by 300. Sort of a lackbuster imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Urgganzish
    2/23/46 is the new incinerate spam build and it also gives a massive boost to your imp dmg.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=IbZcxczsxMZVcGVr0uVoAcc

Glyphs = immolate , curse of agony and conflag.

Rotation = immolate, corr, corruption, conflag, incinerate x filler, conflag again when its up.

Bloodlust = immolate, corr, corruption, conflag, soulfire x3, incinerate filler, conflag, soulfirex3 ...rinse and repeat.

dude chaos bolt got fixed get it love it nuff said. ok not enough soul leach is also a nice return on health and mana get that too...

If armory wasn't down ATM I'd link my spec.

I run the 40/31 with 5 Points in Demonic Tactics and a point in Conflagerate. My +SP is over 2300 with Imp and Fel Armor up, and my crit for Fire spells is over 35% with just imp and firestone. Considering my T7 proc on Incinerate, it usually crits around 40-45% of the time in a raid, without Boomkin Buff, Focus Magic etc. My DPS is around 4000, and it's super easy to use.

I use 2/13/56 , i used to be 0/30/41, this thread was about someone asking about the spec so i posted a Spec that would be more DPS with the changes to COA and Conflag buffs.

Yes improved firestone was taken feel free to distribute those points makes sense to have more crit or haste as required. Empowered IMP is very good when raid buffed which is why it was taken.

Again build was posted to stay on topic, please dont sidebar or derail topic.

cool jeice nice to hear that spec works

4k isnt bad are u having probs with no mana return from imp soul leach?

Cause my point is im doing imba dps till it comes to life tap

Once checked and i had most mana gained from all the raid including other locks