Thread: Two Suggestions

15+ Year Old Account

Two Suggestions

I have two quick suggestions.

First. Maybe there is room here for a forum where people can discuss PC issues, technical issues, connectivity issues, new hardware etc.

Second. I'm probably not the only one who feels this way, but the site forums could use a little more moderation. There are so many troll posts that just spiral on and on for days. Venting frustrations are fine, but for example, arguing back and forth PVP vs PVE and all the flaming that goes along with that for 10-20 pages isn't constructive.

Keep up the good work!

Re: Two Suggestions

Concur. Since you started a topic what type of computer questions do you have maybe we can help each other out.
    http://sigs.guildlaunch.net/wsig.php/8225692CqGBk.png

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by NezWha
    Concur. Since you started a topic what type of computer questions do you have maybe we can help each other out.
    Not for any specific problem that I have. There are a lot of posts about what computer I should use, what graphics card etc. If there was a forum for those sorts of posts it would clean up some of the other forums.

That's true and I agree with you but I believe that MMO probably thinks that if you have computer questions you will probably go to a computer forum website or something. IDK but it would be very nice to have.
    http://sigs.guildlaunch.net/wsig.php/8225692CqGBk.png

Quote Originally Posted by fenixx45
    Second. I'm probably not the only one who feels this way, but the site forums could use a little more moderation. There are so many troll posts that just spiral on and on for days. Venting frustrations are fine, but for example, arguing back and forth PVP vs PVE and all the flaming that goes along with that for 10-20 pages isn't constructive.
    All we can do is respond to reported posts. Not nearly enough mods to read every page of every topic.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by chaud
    All we can do is respond to reported posts. Not nearly enough mods to read every page of every topic.
    Totally must agree with chaud here, the forums should be able to "moderate themselves". There's a Report-link on every post, use it (wisely).

15+ Year Old Account

Thank you for the responses. If only I had the power to merge topics that I have read 50 times over. Its a pet peeve of mine on forums.

All the best.