Looking to switch specs...

I have been Frost/Arcane for ages and with the recent rise in Arcane Mages it's definitely sparked my interest in the spec. I'm mainly looking for a pvp Arcane spec so any advice, tips, or suggestions would greatly appreciated.

Re: Looking to switch specs...

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage...h=072005000000

I PvP'd with this spec for a while and had decent results. Didn't do any arena matches so I can't vouch for it in that aspect but basically don't skip Prismatic Cloak, Blink, etc. You'll be on the move basically all the time with Arcane so I didn't take Missile Barrage (just an opportunity to get Arcane locked down).

Thanks for your input. I'm still debating if I should change from Frost to Arcane.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvdatboi
    Thanks for your input. I'm still debating if I should change from Frost to Arcane.
    You'll give up all your survivability and shatter for ridiculous mobility and 2 minute godliness. To be honest, if you're up for a change in gameplay I'd give it a try but I wouldn't go into it expecting the same mechanics as Frost. I'd give it a try and if it doesn't fit you switch back, play with what you're good at and not what spec is "best" at the time.