Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

SPs - What's you'r Heroic Dummy DPS

Im curious as to what SPs DPS is without 100000 raid buffs adding to it. To see if im doing shit or OK.

Try this -
    You + inner fire + shadow form + trinket use'es ( no elixirs, flasks or any other buffs)
    Please make sure the dummy isnt debuffed with somthing like COE.

Be honest also please, no * haha i r has mor DPsss than u, u r nbz kkkk i do 6k dps.* crap.

I can do 2700 - 2900 DPS to it.

Re: SPs - What's you'r Heroic Dummy DPS

With only inner fire, and being solo on the dummy - 2900 over the course of 10 minutes.

Did about 45 minutes of testing after the MF hotfix. My best session was 2980, but most averaged around 2900. I have a fair smattering of 25 man gear, with maybe 4 or so Best in Slot.

I'm around 2.2 to 2.3k on target dummies, but I'm in mostly 10 man gear, a few 25 man items, and a blue weapin still. I refuse to craft a Guardian because the next day I'll get an upgrade.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...l&n=Deathshade

My best try is 3250 dps, average around 3100, this is after the MF fix.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...B1%D0%BE%D0%BB

EDIT: Apparently armory still is not working for my realm (it's a new one), so my stats are: 525 haste, 1981 spp, 18.7% crit all unbuffed, hitcapped.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

With that amount of haste you should tell us how long time you tested

As you would do alot more damage than people with 0 haste over a short period.

Andil

Had tried this a few times and regularly the amount is the same. Anything between 3.0k and 3.2k DPS (I DPS'd full time until I was nearly oom, and used shadowfiend)

Not especially fantastic gear:
    http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...owsong&n=Andil

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    With that amount of haste you should tell us how long time you tested

As you would do alot more damage than people with 0 haste over a short period.
    I've actually changed to haste gear setup from crit one when the patch came out. Test time actually is very random and depends on MB/SWD crits a lot, but most of the time it's around 6-8 min (im not going to wait for Disp or SF while I'm already out of mana).
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Quote Originally Posted by Andil
    Had tried this a few times and regularly the amount is the same. Anything between 3.0k and 3.2k DPS (I DPS'd full time until I was nearly oom, and used shadowfiend)

Not especially fantastic gear:
    http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...owsong&n=Andil
    Pretty good, I guess. WTB less lag.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillstream
    Im curious as to what SPs DPS is without 100000 raid buffs adding to it. To see if im doing shit or OK.

Try this -
    You + inner fire + shadow form + trinket use'es ( no elixirs, flasks or any other buffs)
    Please make sure the dummy isnt debuffed with somthing like COE.

Be honest also please, no * haha i r has mor DPsss than u, u r nbz kkkk i do 6k dps.* crap.

I can do 2700 - 2900 DPS to it.
    Well, that's just not fair to us alchemists

Andil

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball
    Pretty good, I guess. WTB less lag.
    Yes, this.

I don't think I've had an attempt so far where I've not had a spike mid-way through casting a Mind Blast or something, which results in my rotation getting slightly messed up. It's not a lot, but it's like half a second, or one GCD which is missed.

Edit: Oh Thunderball, you run a lot of haste - is that just from using 25 man kit? Or deliberate? I only do 10mans at the moment (recently dropped out from 25s), so I only have a few bits of 25 gear from PuGs. I think I would do a huge amount better if I had full 25man kit rather than full 10man kit, imo there is quite a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Andil
    Edit: Oh Thunderball, you run a lot of haste - is that just from using 25 man kit? Or deliberate? I only do 10mans at the moment (recently dropped out from 25s), so I only have a few bits of 25 gear from PuGs. I think I would do a huge amount better if I had full 25man kit rather than full 10man kit, imo there is quite a difference.
    My gear is actually very good, I miss about 4-5 items for best-in-slot gear, unfortunately all of them are spellpower upgrades. I switched to using a ton of haste gear recently to try things out with fixed MF. Crit scales well, but it doesnt make things different, especially when you run 25man raids with all the buffs. Haste, on the other side, makes your rotation much more comfortable and controllable but I guess it's just a matter of personal taste. But I wouldnt advice overstacking haste for crit or especially spellpower for 10man.

feels like my dps should be alot higher then what im getting out of the dummies.

http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...alnivarr&n=Ice
    starting rotation usually is: vt, mb, mf, dp then start usual rotation with keeping mb on cd and filling up with dots and mf.

2228 sp (with inner fire), 306 hit, 452 crit (16.56%), 353 haste
    and im only pulling ~2500 on the heroic boss dummy

the only thing i can think of that im doing "wrong" is usually letting the mind flay run out before casting a mb, to a maximum of ~1 second

A little over 2900 dps. To me it seems kinda low with my kind of gear.
    What do u think? 1989 SP / 23.31% Crit / 80 Haste with my own buffs.

http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...spine&n=Mlehto

lol, spirit as shadow....

? U talking about speccing in Spirit Buff?
    Yeah I do that, there is nothing else useful for PvE imo. I mean, dispersion... Just a joke to pve, yeah u gain mana but u loose 6 important seconds to DPS Veiled shadow so useless too, I don't even use shadow fiend ever so I don't need reduced cooldown on it... Maybe improved shadowform for reduced pushback, but its not that many fights u take dmg from.

But skip that, abit over 2900 dps in my gear. Low?

So when you suddenly get tripple mana bomb on Kel'thuzad you just stand and wand without using Dispersion?
    You take more damage in atleast one vortex on Malygos, without getting regen back.
    You won't ever be able to survive a flamewall fuckup on Sartharion.

Yeah, nothing else usefull for PvE. Pushback don't exist in the game either.

Veiled shadow so useless too, I don't even use shadow fiend ever so I don't need reduced cooldown on it...
    So I take it you never done Sartharion with 3 drakes, or that you got 4 shamans in your group giving you chain Mana Tide

Updated my post above.

And what I'v only been throuh 2 mana bombs on K'T and that havn't been a problem...
    I just sheild my self in the vortex and keep refreshing my dots.
    Who fucks up a Flamewall? Is it possible to miss em? :O
    I mean DPS on sarth +3 u got 3 things to do. DPS, watch for fissure, watch for lava.

And then you go OOM. It's not possible to full nuke for 10min with just replenishment as mana regen.

Yes it is. I never go OOM, I'm not even using shadow fiend on sarth + 3drakes.
    I can give u my word on that. We have at maximum 2 shamans in our raid, one ele and one resto.

And u easily checked my specc, did u see my title? :O
    Twilight Vanquisher Mlehto for 3rd week now I think.

I dunno if its my high crit = much spirit tap proccs, and alot spirit on my gear that keeps my mana alive?