Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Got it again, the URL is
    http://bestlucky.site/prize/de-lucky/lp5.php?[location and phone model data]

Thanks, will try that. Back when I compared FF and Chrome (admittedly a while ago) neither could do much with addons.
    Chrome mobile doesn't do addons, FF has always allowed it from what I know

I literally can’t browse MMO-C right now at all. I’m getting redirected to that fucking goodluckday.site even just going to the MMO-C homepage. It’s been like this for days. You guys are taking really bad ads lately

I'm running an adblock and somehow had a browser exploit hit me through it?

There is an ad about selling accounts that shows frequently. Is this supposed to be here? It's account warehouse something.

Quote Originally Posted by Avskildhet View Post
    There is an ad about selling accounts that shows frequently. Is this supposed to be here? It's account warehouse something.
    Nope, please report it with details requested in the OP.

Not a Bad Ad issue per se, but I'm noticing this issue on the front page of Mmo-Champion that the links to new threads become misaligned on mobile if I zoom in the web page with Ads loaded. Happens on Google Chrome in mobile mode but not in desktop mode. Doesn't happen in Firefox Focus when scripts are blocked, but happens when they are allowed.

Imgur: http://imgur.com/a/GaFfqiQ

You've started adding auto play video adds.
    I sure hope that this does not auto play when I'm on mobile connection, because using up my mobile GBs for adds like this will surely make me stop frequenting.

You call them cinematics.
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2019-07-01 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    You've started adding auto play video adds.
    I sure hope that this does not auto play when I'm on mobile connection, because using up my mobile GBs for adds like this will surely make me stop frequenting.

You call them cinematics.
    They auto play on mobile with sound.