Thread: Arcane...?

Arcane...?

Mage (Skills List / Talent + Glyph Calc.)
    Arcane Spec changes
    It looks like the mage was hotfixed yesterday to make a few changes to the Arcane tree

* The Arcane Blast buff is now instantly consumed by Arcane Missile to prevent people from clipping their cast to get a boosted Arcane Barrage too.
    * The Glyph of Arcane Blast now gives 3% additional damage and doesn't work on Arcane Missiles anymore.
    is this confirm with a blue post cuz all i see is this from blizzard

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...97489930&sid=1

and it doesn't state any of what was posted on MMO-Champion nor any other site and i still see my mage doing 5k dps easy in 5man heroics.

Re: Arcane...?

ok but i don't see it in the offical patch notes all that says is that it will be toned down as u can see from the link above that i posted its not in the patch notes and if it was added why wasn't it included in the patch notes

Re: Arcane...?

Quote Originally Posted by enixglass
    ok but i don't see it in the offical patch notes all that says is that it will be toned down as u can see from the link above that i posted its not in the patch notes and if it was added why wasn't it included in the patch notes
    If you are doing 5k in 5 man... then you should have no problems confirming it yourself... or heck... no need to right?