Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: shadow word :pain doing low dmg

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Atleast I'm elite, and you're non-elite. Win situation for me.
    Dude, can you pls go back to your constructive posts instead of becoming a total asswipe? I always enjoyed reading your posts because they contain a lot of information for newer priests to help them out, But lately your posts have gotten an elitist side and are just rubbish altogether.

If you dont want to post the constructive posts anymore, pls dont post at all. The only reason your posting now, seems to be able to reach a nr of posts made on these forums.

Sorry to say this, but its true.

Even though if you think you are an elite compared to others, you do not have to bring them down. I know some people are just dumb or ignorant. Just ignore them or do not reply. Same as you, I am in a top end raiding guild. But do not forget we all play this game to have fun and visit these forums for information or discussion about points / things that stood out.

Personally i like Nezoia now more than ever, i just find the things said funny.

Hey, HE said I was elitiest, not me! If you think a reply to a troll is dead serious buisness, you need to spend some time on /b/ learning the ways of teh intahwebz.

And I think I wrote plenty of constructive replies in this thread. Sorry for being a boring threadkiller, but it's pointless to discuss the matter stated in this thread.

P.S. I should add a gold dragon border to my avatar icon.

Looks like you did.

Anyway, could be worse, OP could have been running around raiding with rank 4 SW:P on his hotbar like someone I know....... (It was so efficient for dailies, and so stupid not to remember to switch it back.....)

Hey, HE said I was elitiest, not me! If you think a reply to a troll is dead serious buisness, you need to spend some time on /b/ learning the ways of teh intahwebz.

And I think I wrote plenty of constructive replies in this thread. Sorry for being a boring threadkiller, but it's pointless to discuss the matter stated in this thread.

If its pointless to discuss the matter in this thread, then why have you been here discussing it?
    oh yeah.. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...hwing&n=Nezoia if anyone is interested.

But to the OP, if you think it is truly something worth reporting, then do it. Submit it on the bug report forums. Issues do get overlooked sometimes, so this could be something that happened to fall through the cracks. It is a low priority issue (as in not game breaking), but none the less it forces players to make adjustments that shouldn't have to be made.

And Nezoia, i did like you for a while when you were being truly constructive and willing to help the noobiest of noobs, but you have become a prick. Even on the EJ forums.

Nezoia died long time ago. Im really sad now :'(

Yes but as has already been mentioned you started of with pointless trolling trying to provoke some kind of reaction to make your self feel cool. Again as its already been noted you readily admit that you are happy gratifying yourself "oh wows i have elite avatar I pwned the nubs i win"
    Mr Fail troll, I think its you who needs to spend some more time on /b. The major difference between the chans and here is your actually discussing things that you have an active interest in (much like the OP). On the chans everyone diss's everyone because you are all the same anonymous fuck tard. So well done for missing the intrinsic point about the humor there.
    You even know that your being a fuck tard thats the really funny thing. After the OP posts back saying "hey sorry you had to troll - please relent so we can discuss" you then relent and digress in your next post talking about game mechanics thus trying to extrapolate a deeper meaning in the OP's original post.
    Couldn't just let it lie could you - guess its SRS BUSNS after all.
    In case you missed it the reason people are pissed off is because the OP's post can actually lead to a discussion about game mechanics that given give the correct reception and atmosphere can lead to people sharing knowledge about the game that they might not have know previously. Just because he sited a specific encounter where that mechanic is applied doesnt mean that should limit discussion to that encounter, nor does it mean you should try to troll him for it.

TLDR
    TITS OR GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by snipe
    Yes but as has already been mentioned you started of with pointless trolling trying to provoke some kind of reaction to make your self feel cool. Again as its already been noted you readily admit that you are happy gratifying yourself "oh wows i have elite avatar I pwned the nubs i win"
    Yes, ofcource! You must understand, I'm only cool if other people think I'm cool. So if you call me elitiest, that must mean I'm elite, amirite?

Good. See if you didden't care so much about my responses, like all the other trolls, you would blantly ignore me. But the fact that you grant the post attention just boost my ego.

(And that people are actually taking my anti-anti-trolling responses seriously, just make it even more hillarious.)

Just because he sited a specific encounter where that mechanic is applied doesnt mean that should limit discussion to that encounter, nor does it mean you should try to troll him for it.
    The mechanic is not new, nor have it ever worked in situations where such buffs existed (yes, they existed before wotlk.)

And I pointed out some important parts about Blizzard is yet to admit weather it's a bug or intended behaviour.

Yes, ofcource! You must understand, I'm only cool if other people think I'm cool. So if you call me elitiest, that must mean I'm elite, amirite?

Good. See if you didden't care so much about my responses, like all the other trolls, you would blantly ignore me. But the fact that you grant the post attention just boost my ego.

(And that people are actually taking my anti-anti-trolling responses seriously, just make it even more hillarious.)
    The mechanic is not new, nor have it ever worked in situations where such buffs existed (yes, they existed before wotlk.)

And I pointed out some important parts about Blizzard is yet to admit weather it's a bug or intended behaviour.
    1. I didn't call you elitist- I just laughed at your for embellishing your self with the term.
    2. I didn't say i didn't care - I actually like to read some discussion rather than your ego massaging.
    3. Who cares if its new or old - again you fail at getting the point, completely.

So you want us to discuss a 6 month old issue with refreshment of a given ability application on a target, which I've never seen a official approvement as a bug.

Because you could effectively gain 1000 more spellpower for SW:P during the entire fight if what the community thing, is intended behaviour.

Yeah, sorry for being boring and pointing that out. Boo hoo, sue me.

As I pointed out in the first post, it's such a irrelevant bug for the entire game design. It's like discussing why MF don't do damage on targets you're not facing -- Look at me, I'm channeling a lazor beam though my body... oh wait.

And it's YOU who made me write this useless post. I really really don't care, and could left it at the second pots, but then people started to flame me, rather than ignore me. Good job.

Now, new subject: Why were warlocks overpowered 3 years ago?

Well done for showing that you can be equally as facetious too. You seem like a typical programmer to me.

Atleast I'm elite, and you're non-elite. Win situation for me.
    Your so called elite can't fill my little finger Neozia. The point is i'm not trying to prove that, you are.

GNERD RAGE!
    Today is a good day.

Yeah, Daneel is a true internet hero. (Nice shoulders on the warrior)

You forgot to diss his arena rating.
    Just out of interest, done any cool Scientology raids recently?

As to Nezoia please go back to to the old informative you cause it was actully nice to help noobs other then GRRAARWWG *Nerd rage nerd rage*. its not a good thing to be proud of being elitist to me and probably to everyone else it just means you have nothing better to do tampiling the integrity of less intellectuall people kinda pathetic if you ask me, That you go out of your time to become an elitist prick.

NOW BACK TO THE ISSUE i think the changed it in 3.0.* i could be completly wrong though :P

Deleted

Interesting topic,

I was wondering, does sw also get higher damage on loatheb when you get critdebuff? since our dots scale with percentage of crit we have.

Quote Originally Posted by iebe
    Interesting topic,

I was wondering, does sw also get higher damage on loatheb when you get critdebuff? since our dots scale with percentage of crit we have.
    Yes, if you reapply it manually then it ticks for alot more. VT scales alot better though, as it got higher coeffiency.

Now, new subject: Why were warlocks overpowered 3 years ago?
    oooh, I know this one.

The spamming of only one button allowed naturally shite players to pay enough attention to avoid the fire?

Darn, you got me
    Yes, i only got to 2090 rating in S4...started late, wotlk patch hit and that was it. I felt like the world around me is falling apart, life lost its spark...i'm scarred for eternity.