Disc Shields and Mitigation

My questions is simple are there any mods that track damage mitigation? As recount count healing,overhealing and healing taken are there any mods that would track "Damage mitigation" due to Shields, Divie ageis, pain surpression? Also any mod that tracks how much a shield can take and how much remaining dmg it can absorb somthing like the old old old mod "Shieldleft" which didnt work and was extrmely buggy but it was a neat idea

Re: Disc Shields and Mitigation

Well I don't know of any mod that track everything you are looking for but you can always (and should) use Glyph of Power Word: Shield. Its healing will show up on recount and since it is 20% of the absorb value it's easy to calculate how much all your shields potentially could absorb.

And I did a formula once that calculated how much extra 'healing' DA would be. At 25% holy crit DA would be 10% of the healing done (not counting that a new DA overwrites the old one). This in the long run so it's hard to say an exact value per fight/raid.

There's recount modification that takes pws into consideration as healing done. I can't remember the exact link, but I got it from forums at wowhead.

Yes, there is an upgraded Recount on Wowhead that will track shields and aegis under certain conditions.

As for how much shields can absorb, try "shieldmonitor"

Whilst the recount mod is a decent indication of the total POSSIBLE outcome of each shield being useful and used; It isn't perfect and should only be used as a marker. That being said, it's better than simply guessing. Absorbs were added back in to the combat log in 3.0 maybe they'll fix the tracking like they did with earthshield and we'll all be a little happier.

http://www.wowhead.com/?forums&topic=68238&p=725586

Quote Originally Posted by Gahijnu
    Well I don't know of any mod that track everything you are looking for but you can always (and should) use Glyph of Power Word: Shield. Its healing will show up on recount and since it is 20% of the absorb value it's easy to calculate how much all your shields potentially could absorb.
    I thought that too but after seeing the actual formula(on elitist jerks which i cant find the post) its way diffrent then 20% healing from glyph then times it by 5

thanks for the recount mod