Thread: DPS Meter?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: DPS Meter?

Then you raid with a bunch of tards who got old versions, or post wrong logs.

If you ask recount to post the specific boss log, and not overall damage, and everybody have the newest version, it'll give you the same result.

Go try it some day, you'll see that I'm right.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Then you raid with a bunch of tards who got old versions, or post wrong logs.

If you ask recount to post the specific boss log, and not overall damage, and everybody have the newest version, it'll give you the same result.

Go try it some day, you'll see that I'm right.
    Did you not read my OP?

I'm telling you right now, we all have the same version are within 30 yards from each other and we are getting different results.

Read the original post plz.

Quote Originally Posted by jhemfl
    Did you not read my OP?

I'm telling you right now, we all have the same version are within 30 yards from each other and we are getting different results.

Read the original post plz.
    you guys seem to be like the only one with the problem then.. because most people(those in 'my' guild atleast) have exact same data except on OS 3D because its basicly impossible to enter the portal at the same time and you miss out on the recorded data outside... DoTs etc..
    [img width=375]http://dingfiles.com/bin/readf/?99145656F26RL255/Nataliah+rogue+sig.png[/img]

Ghostcrawler: "Frostmourne is a hunter weapon. True story." (Source)

Friends and I have been doing some testing in raids, and I Play a DK as my main.
    Im not so fussed if the meters are a little off but we have found that other peoples Recount doesn't pick up
    Army of the dead. Have had lots of people say "ITS NOT BROKEN THEY JUST DON'T HAVE PETS ENABLED." This is not correct,
    My friend plays a hunter so he has pets enabled ofc and have been talking with some guildies and it seems to happen to everyone else
    My meter shows army but others don't