Requirements for nax

im just wondering if anyone could help me out, my guild is starting nax and i was wondering how high dps needs to be, what mp5 and bonus healing the healers should have and what health/dodge/defense the tanks should have

thanks in advance for your help

Re: Requirements for nax

none , all servers are pugging it (10 and 25), just make sure people in your guild can read and have a clue how to play they're class , should be fine .

epics crafted from professions and an ocasional run in some heroics helps , otherwise prepare to faceroll in nax.
    Banned for trolling.

Well I'll say a minimum of 1.7k dps in 10 man and I already saw 1.4k dps.. tanks..27k buffed (yeah that's ridicul) healer i dunno but maybe 1.5k spll power. Naxx is = to Heroics instance difficulty and easyer than Karazhan. :

It requires you to have 10 people who aren't complete retards.

/endthread
    Level 80 Draenei Shaman - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malorne&n=Sh%C3%A4mwow

An IQ of 50/60... Plus being fully geared (Greens/blues/epics lvl 70-80) and what that dude above said, /faceroll it =)

Deleted

Lvl 80 blues and a few heroic epics is all that´s needed.

As has been said, blues and the odd epic and the only bosses you'll ever have problems with are 4H, sapph, kel and possibly Patch

Tanks Def capped are nice too ;D

Quote Originally Posted by jangkun
    Well I'll say a minimum of 1.7k dps in 10 man and I already saw 1.4k dps.. tanks..27k buffed (yeah that's ridicul) healer i dunno but maybe 1.5k spll power. Naxx is = to Heroics instance difficulty and easyer than Karazhan. :
    your are soooooo stupid.
    he need to go to a 10 man instance to find out wether he is able to run it by looking at his DPS :S.
    maybe he already figures it out when they dont wipe in it.

He ask for req to start doing it.

(oke a bit of a rude comment, but sorry dude you comment was just to retarted.)
    (my apologies for being this rude)
    Main shaman: Shaman Alt Paladin: Paladin
    Alt lvl 73 mage: Mage Alt lvl 70 Death knight: Death Knight
    Random dungeon project: Druid Battleground project: Rogue
    Worgen project: Warlock Future alt: Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ßoomkin
    im just wondering if anyone could help me out, my guild is starting nax and i was wondering how high dps needs to be, what mp5 and bonus healing the healers should have and what health/dodge/defense the tanks should have

thanks in advance for your help
    Tank, be def capped
    Healers, know how to heal the def capped tanks
    dps, know how to use their aoe button

you win naxx.

You should have def capped tanks with around 24k unbuffed health. Dps should be around 2k each. (this is mostly for 25 man patchwerk)

Quote Originally Posted by Annaconda
    your are soooooo stupid.
    he need to go to a 10 man instance to find out wether he is able to run it by looking at his DPS :S.
    maybe he already figures it out when they dont wipe in it.

He ask for req to start doing it.

(oke a bit of a rude comment, but sorry dude you comment was just to retarted.)
    (my apologies for being this rude)
    Yeah you can start naxx in all green and clear it without wipe. : Naxx is easy but ya need a minimum of dps and heal if you want to clear some wings especially if he pug (dunno if he will do guild runs only) I don't think a 1.6k dps will stay in a naxx group for long.

If you have half a brain you can do spider and plague. Military quarter can be tough if your preists are naxx virgins. Patchwerk is a gear check. It's also a check to see if you can find enough healers on your server to do it.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scilla&n=Wenger

Requirements for Naxx?

A pulse. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktraw
    Requirements for Naxx?

A pulse. ;D
    Thread's over, everyone can go home now :P

Nax isnt tougher then heroics, if you can clear H-OK, you can probably clear naxx even if it takes you more then 3hours.

naxx is like onyxia's lair

-hardest boss there is a dragon
    -filled with death knights
    -aoe and you win
    -press some healing buttons and continue forward

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by khornate68
    Tank, be def capped
    Healers, know how to heal the def capped tanks
    dps, know how to use their aoe button

you win naxx.
    tanked 2 wings so far in naxx, with less than 510 defense. no problem (main tank)and like 25K health unbuffed. (as death knight i might add)