0.06% Heroic Atramedes.....ya but we got him the next day http://www.oathguild.org/

Deleted
    Wiped on Cho'gall with about 300 HP left... worst wipe in my WoW history.

LOL, This was SO LONG AGO, I just remembered it though, no I'm not a clicker anymore and I can't even believe I used to:

At least I had my mount on 'V'..

Lol I just read guild chat too, so long ago.
    Last edited by Coar; 2011-02-18 at 10:02 AM.

6.4k (yes, 6400) wipe on Al'akir (normal) about week ago..

Deleted
    cho'gal normal few days ago, must've had something around 20k health left

Deleted
    Archimonde becuc the tank dced after 5 daysx about 25 attempts :S

---------- Post added 2011-02-18 at 01:20 PM ----------

Lol I just read guild chat too, so long ago. lol

Deleted
    HC Festergut 25 pug, 0.3% if only that mage iceblocked on 2th pungent blight

Pre-nerf grull wipe at 1%... next day was nerfed :/
    Entropius 1% wipe... what makes it worse is that we never got any closer to 5% after that special wipe.

Deleted
    ohh my gosh.. great stories so far

i had my worst wipe at lord marrowgar hardmode...it was 20-30k...

i was the last survivor...the boss had 40-50 left...chimerashot boom.killshot ready in 6sek..20-30k left...detterance..killshot cd 1sek..detterance fades..disengage to get in range to use killshot...Killshot ready...BOoo.....no Boom..MISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WIPE!!

i had 7.99% Hit (( that was sooo unlucky..

Deleted
    A mounth after the release of WotLK when my main server was Bronzebeard EU we had a 1% wipe on Tyrande because of a huge group of alliances killed us. It was horrible because no one on the server at that moment had killed all (if any) of alliance leaders on the server at that moment mainly because horde was ridiculous out numbered by the alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    1st or 2nd week of Cata raiding, and we went to Throne to do Conclave. 2nd attempt in and not only was it a 1% wipe, we actually all thought it was over and were getting ready for loot distribution... sad thing is it took us over a week after that to actually down a simple fight, I think it was a mental thing

as sad as it is to say. Argaloth on the second day of cata. It was all guildies and everyone was in greens and maybe a few blues. Got him too 200k and wiped. We eventually killed him, but it was devastating :/ especially now that even pugs do it.

ICC25, a pug that managed to get up to Putricide.

A 1% wipe... and then everyone left.

Still can't believe they did that- people are so impatient these days.

Heroic Progression heartbreaking wipes.
    Heroic Nef was the worst one for me he reset at like 100k when we still had 2 people up but they became mind controlled
    Last edited by Entyice; 2011-03-01 at 11:43 AM.

Deleted
    omnitron hc despawned on us with 3 people up at 40 k =(

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naethanus View Post
    1st or 2nd week of Cata raiding, and we went to Throne to do Conclave. 2nd attempt in and not only was it a 1% wipe, we actually all thought it was over and were getting ready for loot distribution... sad thing is it took us over a week after that to actually down a simple fight, I think it was a mental thing
    I feel ya. Sometimes a very low wipe can end a nights raiding early as focus just goes.

I remember wiping LK at like 11% on the first pull of the night. For the rest of the night every attempts went to poo because individuels focus just wasnt there.

The next raid night we pulled, The tank on LK got killed. The off tank Taunted and while LK was making the run across the Tank was ressed, taunted, buff and back in the game. The reactions of the OT and the person who CR'd ment we didnt lose anyone else. We then proceded to execute the perfect, flawless LK kill, our first 25 man LK guild kill. It had taken 3 weeks.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wiping on Atramedes. :<

"Sweet, we got this guys. 8 people are still up. (6%.. 5%.. 4.. 3..) Wait.. (name), you're at a gong, right?"

*Death to all via Searing Flame* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I am a filthy casual!

1% on Heroic Halfus. I was yelling for a brez as I'd probably been able to evasion tank that last 50k, but our Druid went down. Sad times.

Vaelestraz in vanilla still takes the cake though, that guy has 1% wipes covered, to the point where people were speculating his last 1% was actually 2%.

Maloriak heroic has been the most painful 1% wipe in Cataclysm so far i guess. Iceblocking on my mage only to see him cast remedy at 150k hp.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

I wiped on Lich King at 11%. To anybody who knows the numbers, that's pretty bad.

---------- Post added 2011-03-26 at 07:00 AM ----------

It was actually the worst thing that's ever happened in my life.

---------- Post added 2011-03-26 at 07:01 AM ----------

Wiping on Conclaive all day and having an Al'akir kill is a bummer too.
    "Face the faith and strength that you once embodied."
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Zeine/simple