Deleted
    Think my worst one was when we first done Atramedes. It was just me (A Hunter) and a healing paladin up, he was in air phase and the fire downs the paladin and air phase ends. He has like 100k health, which i get down to 15k then decide to run and try to kite it instead of doing that last kill shot :'(

Deleted
    A Naxxramas 25man PuG. We wiped on Kel'Thuzad at 1%, at 3 AM or something. I was dying to get some sleep, and went "FFFFUUUUUUUUUU... zzzzzzz...... oh dear god, nooooooo. D: " when I noticed we weren't going to make it. ;_;

(We did succeed on the next try, though, and I slept more than well that night. Or, morning...)

The first day XT was out we had him to 2% (not 1%, I know). When our raid was scheduled for the following thursday he'd been nerfed. 3 days in and he got a nerf - -'

Not really a wipe but when we were killing Drek we got him to about 50k hp that i saw as the hp goes down so fast (basically it was a win for us), the thing popped up and said Horde won

Kelthuzad 25 man(WOTLK) we wiped with him at 35k...

We were doing Lurker and got him down really low, like 1% or less. He dove at that time and we thought we killed him for a second. Then we got wrecked.

Not sure if it's my worst wipe... But Alysrazor at .03%. (~150k left) was, in a word, painful.

i remember wiping to twin emps at 27 health. i will never forget this number

Deleted
    Wiping at Ragnaros with 1% left, 30mins ago ...

We had the worst wipe ever on Ele Monstrocity last week. Was on no health, I'm the last one alive, spamming monfire, die, the boss *just* starts to despawns but then dies from a dot tick. Boss is dead, body's gone, everyone's dead. Thankfully everyone's laughing about it instead of raging.

Quote Originally Posted by Glasse View Post
    i remember wiping to twin emps at 27 health. i will never forget this number
    Registered to say: Uh, no, they didn't have boss healthpools in the UI in vanilla. Everything was a guess based on previous logs, and your meters would not have been 100% accurate.

Cool story though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antagonism View Post
    Registered to say: Uh, no, they didn't have boss healthpools in the UI in vanilla. Everything was a guess based on previous logs, and your meters would not have been 100% accurate.

Cool story though!
    I could have sworn there was an addon that did that, or was that for your mt's health...

Heroic Festergut, around a 3k hp wipe at enrage. Next attempt our Prot Pally lived through the initial enrage and killed him in one attack :P

Quote Originally Posted by methanar View Post
    I could have sworn there was an addon that did that, or was that for your mt's health...
    You are correct sir, there was an addons for this. Even back then. I have a hilarious 1% wipe and a foul 1% wipe

Hilarious - Kharazan, Little Red Riding Hood boss, our tank ended up being the last one alive, was turned into riding hood, popped last stand, shield wall, every CD, boss was at 200~ hp and shield wall ran out.

Foul - Saphhiron 40 man went into airphase, effing frost mage iceblocked, lost 2/3rds of the raid to frost bomb. Mage was kicked from raid and removed from guild as this was apparently his 2nd offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Antagonism View Post

Cool story though!
    There was an addon for that. it might not have been 100% accurate but it was there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not looking forward to a 1% wipe on H Rag >.<

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Last sunday we wiped on Rhyolith hc (25), with 1k left on the boss. That's 1000 hitpoints.

A few attempts later we wiped on 10k.

We have yet to actually kill that @#$@#$@$@#.

Plenty of painful sub 3% wipes on 25 Putricide in ICC, fun times.

Deleted
    mnnhh, lk hc 25 1% whipe, raggy hc 25 0.5% whipe a few hours ago. Bitch is down tho finally

back near the end of 4.1 I was MT for the raid group I was raiding with...
    well...
    We were about to do Cho'gall for the first time, we did our thing got ready everything...
    Charged into battle we destroyed him...
    First attempt we knocked him down to 47 HP and then all of us died...
    We were raging so hard... lol