Page 5 of 132 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Your worst 1% wipe

Guild's first sapphiron 25 attempt , Whipe on 6.7k HP =/

Back in BC, wiped on curator at 1% due to the DPS being so low that we hit the hard enrage - comically OP enrage most people haven't seen, but no idea how 6 DPS managed to be so slow :S

My worst? Probably a Nefarion wipe at 1% after half the raid died to shadowflame early on. Took us an hour but we kept going.

THE worst though? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vcdLlBbndg

Heigan in Naxx 10 the other day, down to 1%, last person dies with 2k hp left.
    I reincarnated, flameshock crit, died from disease, he died from flameshock.

Epic fight, but we ran back and looted
    My 80s
    Ret/Prot Paladin
    Afflic Warlock
    Mut Rogue
    Enhance Shaman
    Prot Warrior
    Unholy Death Knight

Deleted

Leotheras the motherfucking Blind... Do I even have to mention it!?

Quote Originally Posted by bovaja
    Guild's first sapphiron 25 attempt , Whipe on 6.7k HP =/
    Yeah, sapphiron can be a real pain in the ass on the first few attempts, despite being such a simple fight.

Our tank kept dying for some reason. And they wanted me to dps. \o/(/rant about former guild)

Saphiron tank got dc at 6% got him down to 2%......

BC = LEO and Vashj (god the lag with the poisen)
    Wrath. has to be Gulth first 25 man attempt decimate hits gult is low as well we celebrate to early and ignore skeles, we learnt our lesson.

well i cant consider it a wipe, but my guild was going for undying maxx achievement, we got all the way to KT.
    20K health left 20K!!! bam iceblock on off tank, off tank dies -.- would of been server first =(

Last night Kelthuzad wipe at 5027hp, some rogue standing too close to the tank. Didnt realize he wasnt on vent till halfway thru the fight.

Not exactly a 1% wipe, but on one of our Illidan kills our entire raid managed to die as he died. I wasn't in the raid so I'm not quite sure how they pulled it off, but I'm guessing somebody messed up shadowfiends. Funny nonetheless.

Whoever mentioned Leo the Blind was pretty much spot on. Those were painful.

Quote Originally Posted by sramota

Ok so it's not a 1% wipe but it's bloody stupid ..
    just saw your post. highfive!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Grindfreak
    5 1% wipes in a row on Leotheras the blind

that left us raged really lol
    Same for us )

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyshh
    you tried Firemaw in blues???? ???
    Yea,nearly half the raid was really undergeared,others had a few parts of t1 or something. We killed him actually. And cleared BWL two days later,to the amazement of our realm's community.

Still waters run deep.

Quote Originally Posted by palanator
    The vanilla wow battles were epic, no bosses in bc, wotlk come close to having such an epic battle.
    Indeed - Any oldschool player must have had 1% ragnaros wipes, and that is probably the worst ever for me =)

Back when Gruul was "the raid to do," i was a part of a guild (whose name ill leave out of this) who was about to kill Gruul for the first time. Just some info, at the time, there had been about 10 other guilds on the server who had done this already so it was kind of a big deal.

It was our 6th (and final) attempt for the night

Either way, we get to 2% and we have 24 people alive. The Guild LEADER decides it would be a fun idea to BoP the main tank (me, a pally as well).

Obviously I tried to cancel the bubble, but with all the buffs moving around due to people dying (shaman totems, draenai presence, etc) i couldnt get the bubble removed until half the raid was dead including all of the healers.

Needless to say, we wiped. It took the guild another 2 weeks to down Gruul and they became, officially, the 57th guild to down him : /

....yea, i gquit that night and joined a guild that would be the 12th to down him

Well, i've had my share of 1% wipes as well
    2 weeks in a row, we had a 1% wipe the try before we killed him.
    On leo we had one too. They're not that bad tbh.. it's funny to hear ppl shout on vent: 'cmon! nuke! nuke! he's dead! cmon!!!!!111oneoneone.. oh crap' :P

15+ Year Old Account

First try 25 man malygos. I was the only one left and faild to killed him =(

He fell in 2nd try

;D my worst 1% wipe was probably trying to kill hogger for all his sweet epics

Back in December we got to Kel'Thuzad 25-man. This was our guild's first attempt at 25-man, we had some rough times on our first 2 attempts. First time we got him down to 18% and wiped. Melee was standing to close to MT and got hit with an Ice Block, Kel'Thuzad at that point wiped the raid. So we got to our 2nd attempt and about 12% we wiped again because of a void zone on one of the healers that was healing the OT tanking the Gaurdians. The OT died and the other OT picked up the 2 guardians running rampant, the 4 guardians killed our 2nd tank and at that point they ran into the raid and we wiped. Stupid mistakes, but we were ready the next time.

So our 3rd attempt, everything was laid out perfectly. KT was down to 4% and at that point he did a MC and MCed one of the warriors. At this point he intercepted our priest healer healing the MT and 1 shot him for a 16k crit. We got CC up on the warrior MCed but it was already too late, cause there were 2 other MC players and killed a couple of our ranged DPS. Our raid leader, who was the warrior who was MCed, just yells out over vent. Burn KT, burn him now. We had just lost too much control of the fight and our MT died because of the lack of heals. 1% health and the raid wipes. We were so close, but just couldn't keep up the raid healing to survive.

Upon our 4th attempt we got KT down, but it was just so hilarious because our priest died in less than 2 seconds and just caused mayhem and destruction in the raid. We joke about it every week and make sure that our healers don't get 1 shotted again.