10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    '
    how did you find a 2 year old thread? go back like 100 pages in the raids and dungeon section?
    He probably searched for it. Would you rather he make a new thread where he'd also get bashed for not searching and making something that already have a relevant thread?

On topic: 0.1% Heroic Norushen, we got it after that.

Leotheras in SSC. It was the worst 1% wipe cause it happened like 30 freaking times!

Deleted
    0.5% on Chimaeron 10 HC back in the day. Hated that fight. On the bright side, it wasn't as badly overtuned as Maloriak, where the adds had the same HP as they did on 25 man!

In TBC, we spent two weeks stuck on Moroes. I will always hate Moroes (except when I destroy him weekly in my Kara farm which is fun). Needless to say, our guild raid disbanded after those two weeks, and I went on to clear Kara (before the Kara farm nerfs).
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

TBC- The Maiden of Virtue in Karazhan....started to wipe at about 2%. Tanks going down, healers going down, dps start to die....She gets down to about 2k health left, and a hunter we had, as our last dps alive, RAN AWAY from the fight as soon as his pet died. What made that all the stranger was that he didn't feign death(which wouldn't have been excusable per se, but at least 'expected'), he ran away, like he thought he could break combat with her. He made it all the way down to the ballroom before she caught up(his pet died before the rest of the dps died, so he got a head start).... Needless to say, when he complained about doing it to 'save his repair bill', he was kicked from our guild.

Deleted
    0,2% on Horridon HC

We had a 27.7k wipe to H-Garry a few weeks ago. The raid leader called a wipe at like 15% because somebody bursted the Malice and even though some people killed themselves, a few tried to finish the encounter. It was sad.

1% wipe on Heroic Garrosh. Had the kill in our hands, had just finished a bombardment, and everything was going perfectly...had everybody alive too! Then the Malice goes on the one person in our raid who was getting disconnected at the time. Q.Q

10+ Year Old Account
    0.3% wipe on N10 Garrosh. About 700k health or so.
    Now, normal mode doesn't matter that much. But it was to be my first kill and it was heartbreaking, plus, guild was going through serious shit and we were about to disband. Luckily, I got the kill the week after that.

had so many low % wipes.. not sure what to pick.
    But one who stand out among the rest whould be Firefighter 25man. 2 parts dead and the thrid lowest part on 2% when the head healed back up :< I think it was the most dissapointing souldraining wipe ive ever experienced. Ppl went from superexciited to completly devestated. Close but no cigarr...
    Thou once we downed the boss a day later the nerdscreams were just the louder

Yep....Leotheras the Blind for my guild. Apparently, 1% wipes on him were fairly common. If I remember correctly, we just barely downed him (about half the raid dead, and the remaining were dropping like flies) the first time we killed him.

i prefer kills with one man left standing. Had severals back in the day with only a bubbled paladin+dots killed the last 0.1% of the boss.

1%? My ex guild and I wiped at 0.028% (yes, not kidding)

Heroic vizier 10man when the content was new. Boss had over 100million hp and we wiped at 34k hp. Thats 34000 hp.

If its not one of the lowest wipe % in the history of wow i dont know what is. Ill check around for the screenshot I took

Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    i prefer kills with one man left standing. Had severals back in the day with only a bubbled paladin+dots killed the last 0.1% of the boss.
    My resto druid was the last man/Tauren standing for my guilds Kaz'rogal progression kill back in TBC, well as long as you don't count Thrall. After everybody started dyeing off I ducked outta range (and by ducked I mean ran halfway across the zone to get out of that asshole's debuff range) to regen mana, than ran back in and healed the shit outta Thrall. Thrall took the remaining 8% of the boss's hp like a champ. Finished the fight with Thrall at like 100hp and my GM asking when my rebirth was off cd since those were the good ole days of Druids not having a normal res spell. I asked if I got to keep all the loot since I killed the boss without them, lol.

Deleted
    1.1% on Sha of Fear when everyone had a huge lagspike with chat still functioning. Moments later everyone was dead, the boss wasn't. Pist.

http://www.twitch.tv/everold/c/3296348\

That'll break your heart.
    Last edited by Ezekiah; 2014-04-27 at 06:28 AM.

it wasnt really a wipe, but the night before the ulduar patch when the immortal title was removed, someone died to one of those traps on kel'thuzad sub-5% on what would have been an immortal run.

Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    My guild's first Heroic Iron Juggernaut kill had one survivor. And we were one second over the enrage timer. That's the closest kill I've ever experienced, could so easily have been a wipe!

10+ Year Old Account
    One time back in like the second or 3rd week of wrath my guild wiped on heigan at fucking 900 hp x.x
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Deleted
    Garrosh 25 heroic, wiped at 10 million. Myself and one of the other malice 4 soakers died as it finished and although our GM called to ress us immediately, no one did. The second guy was ressed about 30 seconds after we both died and got the malice debuff as he got up, and as there was only one person next to him (the guy who ressed him), It wiped the raid. If only we were alive, eh?